James

"You were supposed to keep her safe!" Edward yelled, shoving Jacob back.
Jacob landed on his back, thinking about how foolish he had been. He should have dropped her off. Why had he been so careless.
"Fighting isn't going to do anything, Ed." Esme spoke up. She took his hand and led him inside their house.
The atmosphere was tense.
5 vampires and 8 werewolves in one place.
Jacob fled and ran deep into the woods, his mind playing the scene where she left over and over again.
If only he had dropped her off, then maybe she would have been in his arms.

"Aisling is like family to us. We are ashamed to have been so careless." Billy's voice rings through out the eerie night.
"No, it's not your fault. It's mine. I should have seen it coming." Alice's voice cracks.
"This isn't anyone's fault." Carlisle speaks up, his arm around Alice to comfort her.
"Whatever we can do to help, please tell us." Sam says.
"Thank you but we don't want you guys to get involved in this mess because of us." Carlisle gives a small smile.
"We can't just sit around doing nothing. We want to help. Aisling is family." Billy speaks for their tribe. Nods of approval come from their direction.

"I'm sorry for what I did back there." Edward's raspy voice brings Jacob bsck to reality. He blinks a few times, listening to the ocean crashing onto each other.
"No, I deserved it."
"No, you don't. I was just too clouded with anger to think straight." Edward sits next to Jacob.
"Her name was Aurora." He speaks up after a long while.
"She had the most adorable smile ever. Whenever she laughed, it instantly lightened me up. I used to braid her hair and she used to frown at me for messing her hair up."
Jacob remembers what Ais told him. About Aurora. About being re-incarnated.
"One day, a terrible flu hit our village. It took Aurora's life instantly. I remember crying as they buried her fragile body. The next victims were our father and mother. I was saved by Carlisle who turned me."
He takes a long breath.
"After 126 years, we found her in a hospital where Carlisle worked. She had been abandoned by her parents. Carlisle took pity on her and brought her home that night. When I saw her, I knew it was my Aurora. Her smile."
He smiles a little, probably remembering that moment.
"I can't lose her again." His voice cracks.
"We won't. We'll track the son of a bitch who has her and bring her back." Jacob says.
"James. His name is James."
"Who?" Jacob asks, confused
"He is a twisted vampire with an obsession of killing. It has to be him. Her car reeked of him."
"The same vampire who has been tesring tha place apart?"
"Yeah. We have a long history with him. He never liked the fact that the Cullens were a family because a family of vampires is strong. He was always looking for a weakness. And that weakness arrived, Aisling. When she was about 11 years old, he kidnapped her. Luckily we tracked him down. I killed his sister, Lucy while fighting. He got away. I should have killed him when I had the chance. Now, he wants revenge." Edward looks off into the distance.

Aisling's eyes slowly opened, her head aching. Her hands and legs were tied and her mouth was shut closed with duct tape. She was in a moving van. She fumbled around with the ropes around her hands. She tried to shout for help. Muffled screaming was all she could manage. Tears came streaming down her cheek as she realised no one was here to save her.

A/N
I know it's shitty and short. I'll try to update more and longer when I can. :)