Contiueation And Editing Part 2

Hey there again guys! So I just bench edited the whole story, considering it's not that long. But if any of you ever go back to it, go ahead and point out and spelling mistakes, or just plain out sentences that don't make sense. But be serious about it.. I don't want the same thing happening again as last time.

*has flashbacks of the 'module' spelling mistake, cries in corner*

I had also changed the title of the story too: It Started With A Letter 《Yandere X Reader Lemon》

It's a mouthful, but I wanted it to be taken more seriously. I had also changed the names of the chapters!

So, about the part 2 of this story.

I'm totally doing it.

And for your convience, the second part will all be in this book.

The only problem is, I also have another book im finishing up at the moment as well. So updates will either be on the same day I update that book, or seperated.

I know I said I would start book 2 in a month or somthing, but considering editing took me only a few days, I will probably update the first chapter sometime this week.

Questions that you may have;

Q: Will there be more lemons in this book?
A: Most likely.         ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Q: Will we find out what happens to May?
A: Of course! I noticed that the last time you see or hear from May is after [y/n] punches her in the face, but its unknown to the reader if she was killed or not.      (No spoilers, sorry)

Q: Will pages be longer in the second book?
A: Defiantly. I'm shooting for 800+ words a chapter for the 2nd book. (1st book only had 500-600 words a chapter, I know, it's sad.)

Q: Will there be an after story in the second book? (After story: marriage, babies, ect.)
A: I said no spoilers.

Annnnnnnnnnnnndd-

That will be it. I will begin the second book soon, so check this story for the first update! Woo, I'm excited. If you have anymore questions, go ahead and ask. I'm not giving plot spoilers away though. Haha, see ya soon!

 Haha, see ya soon!

-xKoolKatsx