Chapter 11: Book 2

You and Senpai awkwardly stare at the enthusiastic Yukino. His smile slowly disappears, and a faint blush becomes visible.

"What's wrong guys? Is there something on my face?", he mumbles, scratching his cheek with his index finger slowly.
"You're in a cheerful mood.", Senpai says suspiciously. Yukino blinks, then smiles.
"Indeed I am!", he shouts, putting his hand gracefully to his hip, then pointing at you with the other.

Your blood goes cold, your palms get sweaty.

"..Yukino, I swear to God if you tell him anything.."

"You have a leaf in your hair [y/n].", he says plucking it out. Your heart stops, and you let out a sigh of relief.

Senpai's gaze is suddenly taken, causing you to follow the direction of his eyes. He puts his hand in front of you.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"What's wrong?", you ask, suddenly seeing May staring at you creepily. Yukino gets in front of you, surprising Senpai.

"Hey May-chan~ Got a problem?", he says with a deep tone. May looks at him, and laughs. She then walks away. Just like that.

"Yukino? What was that about?", Senpai asks with wide eyes. He runs his fingers through his hair letting out a sigh.
"Nothing, I just don't like her additude.", he says flashing him a smile

"Well, if we are all done causing drama, I would like for you guys to join me to a meal at McRonald's. I need to talk about something.", Senpai says taking your hand.
"I like McRonald's!", you said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Let's go then.", Yukino says, looking down at your hand in Senpai's.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

When you were seated, you and Yukino awkwardly stared at each other in silence. Senpai slowly comes walking over with the orders on a tray.

"What's the thing you need to talk about?", Yukino asks, taking his food.

"I need help.", Senpai says in a whisper. Yukino looks him in the eyes, then nods. You felt like this conversation wasn't going to involve you, so you sat there in silence.

Senpai leans over the table, and whispers into Yukino's ear. Yukino's eyes widen, then go dull. A cold sweat runs down your face at the reaction.

"Will you help me with that?", Senpai says. Yukino holds his arm for a moment in silence, then nods.
"What's in it for me though?", he says deeply.

"You'll get to save someone you love doing this.", Senpai says seriously.

"Who's that? What's even going on?", you said, stuffing your face. Yukino chuckles, and smiles at you sweetly.

"Don't worry princess~", Yukino says winking at you. Yukino suddenly let's out a yelp, causing everyone to look at you all.

"Whoops. Sorry, my foot slipped.", Senpai said slurping his fountain drink.
"I-it did not!", Yukino cries, holding his shin.

"These two can really be normal brothers? I would have never guess."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

At home, you find yourself sinking back into the warm bath you prepared for yourself.

"Ah~ this feels great..", you mumble as your body plummets into the water. You rest your head back against the chilly wall, and close your eyes.

It was silent, but peaceful. However, a horrible image flashes through your mind, causing your to flinch.

"M-may!", you yell, coughing. Wide eyed, you slowly rub your face with the warm water.
"This isn't normal.. These images have to mean something..", you whispered to yourself.

A knock at the door interrupted your session, and you look over.
"Y-yes?", you ask.
"Are you okay?", Senpai says worried.

"I-im fine! I just- saw a spider! but I killed it.", you said awkwardly. Senpai let's out a sigh.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

When you were done with your bath, you slowly made your way down the stairs to hear a conversation between the two brothers.

"Huh..?", you mumbled, hiding slightly.

"If I'm going to do this, I want something from you onii-chan..", Yukino says stubbornly.
"Yukino..", Senpai says.

You slowly peek around the corner to discover something that you wish you hadn't.

Senpai's fingers were tangled in Yukino's hair, as the two brothers share a share kiss.

"W-WHAT THE-!?", you yell, suddenly losing your footing.

And it was then, you find yourself light as air, as you fall back from the stairs.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Incest is wincest. Anyways, thanks for reading! See you next time! The ultimate cliffhanger!