Chapter 5: Book 2

Chapter Contains Sexual Content.
          (You Have been Warned)
                         (LEMON)
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Senpai's warm hand snaked its way up your arm, causing you to pull away slightly. His smirk only grows larger, and he puts his elbow against the counter, laying his cheek in his palm.

"Yukino won't be back for awhile~ The walls here aren't soundproof so~", he says suggestively. You blush insanly hard, standing up out of your chair. He suddenly grabs your wrist, kissing your palm while looking you in the eyes.

Shaking him off your hand, you try to suggest that you were sick, or not in the mood. But that didn't stop the persistent Senpai.

Sweeping you off your feet, holding you in the bridal pose, he drops you on the couch before getting over you. You try to hide your face in your hands, but he kisses them away.

He holds your chin up with his hand, his thumb caressing your chin right before he kisses you passionately. You slowly close your eyes with acceptance, placing your lips on his as he pulls away.

Pleased by this, Senpai slowly makes his way down to you neck before strategicly placing a hideable mark on your neck. He runs his long fingers up your shirt, before he gropes your breasts softly.

"H-hey, not out here..!", you cry, unable to move your pleasure-filled body. He slips your shirt off, ignoring your statement, and throws it to the floor.

"Like I said, Yukino won't be home for awhile~", he whispers seductively. You slowly nod, putting your hand over your mouth as Senpai's mouth found its way to the point of your breast. As he began to suck in a sensitive area, you tried to conceal your quiet moans with your hand. But some still managed to slip by.

Senpai takes off your bra, then targets your sweat pants. He slips your underwear and pants off at the same time, like that night. He must be that excited again. You realized that this will be the second time you've ever done something like this before with Senpai.

"Hey, it won't hurt so much this time. Don't be scared.", he mumbles, kissing your inner thigh. You blush, closing your legs a bit.
"Your so shy [y/n]!", he snickers, even though his own face was a few shades of red.

"D-don't tease me. Your too mean sometimes, I swear..", you mumbled, trying to hide your embarrassment.
"I haven't even done the teaseing yet though-", he says. You weren't sure if he was screwing with you or not, but either way, you still gave him a small kick.

Senpai sat up on the couch, undoing his pants. Your cheeks heat up, and you quickly look away. He laughs at your reaction, then when his pants where on the floor, you found him back over you.

He kisses you slowly and repeatedly for about a minuet before slipping in between your legs. You could feel his length rub the outside of your womanhood, before he started to slip into you.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

As he said, there wasn't that pain that was there before, and you found yourself letting out a quick moan as he went all the way inside of you. He put his hands over your shoulders, smirking down at you slightly, with his soft eyes gazing gently at yours.

You could feel him start to move his hips against yours, but came to a suddenly halt, causing your to cry out. Looking up at him, you realize he was focused on the front door. And at the front door was a little brother about to enter.

"S-senpai you idiot..!", you yell as you blush insanely hard. He quickly pulls you up, pressing your chest against his so your breasts wouldn't be exposed.

Yukino slowly opens the door, dropping the groceries to the floor at the sight he just saw. His cheeks flushing a deep red, before his whole face goes dark.

Senpai's large body was able to hide most of yours, but you weren't quite sure which area he was looking in.
"We're busy Yukino.", Senpai says casually. Yukino puffs, throwing random food items at you and Senpai, before storming up to his room.

"Soo... Want to continue?", Senpai says looking back to you. You punch him in the shoulder scolding him.

"No!"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Senpai had went to go take a shower, while you decided to clean up the groceries Yukino had dropped. You let out a sigh, feeling your cheeks continue to burn.

"Oh, I can't belive Senpai's little brother saw me like that!", you squeal in embarrassment. You groan, putting the food on the counter.
"Senpai can put these away later..", you said to yourself as you glance up at the staircase.

"I wonder if I should go check on him.", you said making your way up the stairs.

At Yukino's door, you knock. When you heard no response, you slowly walked in.
"Y-yukino..", you said looking around the room. You were suddenly pushed to his bed as you heard the door shut.

Looking back, you could see Yukino slipping off his shirt, as he glared at you.

"W-woah! Yukino! Stop-"

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Don't you hate it when your boyfriend's little brother sees you and your boyfriend doing mature things, but then tries to do the same thing to you right after?

Yeah, me too.

Please don't take that seriously X'D

Yukino Senpai:

Age: 17

Gender: male

Status: Your boyfriend's little brother

Info: Suspected to be a yandere by [y/n]

Senpai Senpai:

Age: 18

Gender: male

Status: Your perverted boyfriend.

Info: Caused the massive genocide that was on the news, is currently getting spied on by detectives.

Hope you enjoyed!