Chapter 3: Book 2

The silence of the night made you uneasy as you tried to push this ridiculous question out of your mouth. Senpai was quiet, awaiting your question eagerly. Hearing your parents open the front door to stop you, pushed you to just scream it out.

"P-please let me stay with you for awhile! I'll explain later!", you yell, blushing from embarrassment as you thought you may have blown out Senpai's ear drum. But all you heard was a chuckle, that soon changed into unstoppable laughter.

"I-i'll be there in a-..aha, second. Sit tight.", he says wheezing, hanging up the phone abruptly. You blink, looking down at your phone.
"Sweetie, just come back inside, we're sorry!", they confess. You only shake your head.

You grip the handle of your suitcase as you confidently started to walk off the property. However, each step you took, made you feel sick to your stomach. You never lived anywhere else but your parents house, so this would be a change.

"Then again, I did say only for a little while. I don't think he would actually take me in, so I would probably end up back here anyways..", you mumble to yourself. Your thoughts were soon interrupted by the shallow honking of a car. You step back on the sidewalk, and squint at the car that soon stops in front of you.

"Don't worry, it's just me.", Senpai smiles, inviting you into the car. You put your suitcase in the back seat, before sitting beside Senpai. You buckle your seatbelt, and nervously fold your hands in your lap.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

"So- Care to tell me what happened?", Senpai suggests. You slowly nod your head taking a deep breath.

"Well..", you started.

After you had explained the whole thing, Senpai let's out a long sigh.
"Parents are such troublesome people.", he groans, pulling up in the driveway. You look up at the house, and to your great surprise, it was huge.

"B-by the way, did your parents say it was okay for me to stay here?", you ask awkwardly. Senpai snickers.
"Parents? They-.. I own this house.", he says, scratching the side of his head with his index finger. Your eyes widen in amazement.

"You live in this house all by yourself!?", you shout. You noticed you had grabbed onto his shoulder, his widened eyes looking down at you. You stare at each other for a few seconds before your faces turned a bright red.

"Actually, I don't live alone.. I stay here with-", he pauses. There was a silent tap on the window behind you, causing you to flinch. Frightened, you slowly turn your head to look for the source of the nerve racking sound.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Standing there was a nicely dressed boy. He only looked a year younger than you and Senpai, and as the moon was shining against his skin, he resembled a vampire. His soft, pastel purple hair planted on his head was a bit messy, but it complimented his 'cool' look. His eyes appeared to be lifeless for a moment, as they greatly resembled Senpai's.

He opens the car door, making you cling to Senpai's arm. Senpai only bursted out into laughter, and so did the boy.
"Hell-o miss~! I'm Senpai's younger brother, Yukino! But you can call me Oni-chan~", he puffs, holding his hand out to you. Finally getting a good look at him, it seems that lifeless expression he had was no where to be seen.

"Thank you..Yukino.", you said taking his hand. He gracefully pulls you out of the car, spinning you slowly before allowing your body to fall into the crook of his arm.

"What just happened? No really- this has to be a dream right?", you said pinching yourself. Senpai gets out of the car, stealing you away from Yukino. Senpai glares harshly at him for a moment, before he started to speak.

"Yukino had prepared your room for you.", Senpai mumbles into your ear, placing a small kiss on your head.
"O-oh, thank you Yukino!", you smile, bowing. You were aware of the color of your cheeks, but it was hard not too with Senpai's charming little brother around.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

When Yukino and Senpai showed the way to your room, you realized that the house is even bigger on the inside, and that your room was in between the two brothers.

"I'll now be under the same roof as Senpai when I sleep..", you said holding your blushing cheeks. You dropped your suitcase on the bed, starting to unzip it until there was a soft knock at the door.

"Come in!", you welcome, as Yukino walks onto the room. He casually flops into your bed, and smirks at you.

He's defaintly Senpai's little brother..

"So your like, Onii-chan's girlfriend right?", he says, stretching out. You blush, giveing an obsessive amount of nods in reply.
"Then, that means, you must be very, very special.", he says as his voice swayed childishly. For some reason, the way he said it sent cold shivers down your spine.

"But that also means, you know too..", he snickered.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Thanks for reading! Yay for Yukino!