Chapter 12: Book 2

Your eyes widened, your heart has stopped. It felt as if everything went in slow motion.

Then, the feeling had stopped, when you were caught. Letting out a small cry from fear, you look to see who was your savior.

"Are you okay?", Yukino asks with a worried face.

"That was way to close!", Senpai adds, frowning.

They had both caught you.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

You sat them both on the couch, and glared at them.
"Explain to me what that kiss was!", you yell, completely confused.
"He's my brother.", says Senpai. You shake your head.

"Brothers don't kiss like that!", you said, holding your head.
"They don't? I just wanted to kiss Onii-chan to show him how much I love him.", Yukino cheers.

"Weren't you literally going to kill Yukino like, 2 days ago!?", you scream.
"Isn't it healthy to make up with your family?", Senpai says with a dumbfounded look.

There was an awkward silence. You felt like you were about to go insane.
"If you want the absolute truth, I did that because he's doing something important for me.", Senpai says sadly.

"Can you tell me what that is?", you ask curiosily.
"No, sorry. It's top secret. It's also dangerous to say it out loud.", Yukino says looking at you.

You let out a small sigh, then take a seat as well.
"If you don't mind me asking, where are your parents at?", you ask softly. Yukino and Senpai look at each other, then at you.
"I killed them.", Senpai whispers.

Your eyes widen. A cold sweat runs down your face.
"H-huh? Did you actually!?", you yelled. Senpai covers your mouth and smirks.
"Yep. They got in the way, so I got rid them.", he says, looking you in the eyes.

Even though what he said is terrifying, you found yourself blushing from his eye contact. Suddenly, hands from behind cover your eyes, and a whisper in your ear was heard.

"Our family is full of secrets~..", whispers Yukino. Senpai lays his head in your should, and puts his hand on your thigh.
"Would you like to learn more of them?", Senpai suggests.

You blush deeply up to your ears, and quickly hop off the couch.
"Woah! Okay! I'm going to bed now!", you said putting your hands up, speed walking up to your room.

"We just wanted to show you our picture books!", Yukino yells.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

The next day at school, you three were all eating lunch together outside.  The conversation actually stayed normal, which was a surprise for you.

You thought it felt nice, being with both of them, talking like this. But of course something had to come and ruin your day.

"So did you hear about—", you get interrupted by a scream.
"What the heck was that?", Yukino asks.
"Sounds like it came from the school.. Let's go check it out.", Senpai says getting up.

Walking into the main hall, you saw there was a fight going on between two random students.

"Aw, this wasn't worth the time-", you suddenly get pulled away from the crowd.

"!?", you struggle to call out to the brothers, as you were pulled away. The person covers your mouth, and suddenly you black out.

゚・*:.。❁゚・*:.。❁゚・*:.。❁゚・*:.。❁゚・*:.。❁

Thanks for reading!

Speaking of yanderes, I have a new book out! It's probably not for everyone though, considering it contains allot of incest.

Go read my book to help support it, "To Close For Comfort"! It's a yandere brother x reader. If you like this story, it might float your boat.