Chapter 16: Book 2: Ending 3-3

PURE YANDERE ENDING

CONTAINS ROUGH LEMON

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Yukino grips the knife tightly, unexpectedly charging straight at May. You and Senpai shut your eyes tightly to block out this horrible act.

Then suddenly, a horrifying scream filled the room. Your eyes shot open to see Senpai had punched May to the floor, while the knife Yukino held made its was deep into May.

"Finally, this bitch really needed to die.", Yukino says with dulled eyes. A large smirk had appeared on both of their faces. And they laughed together as you sat there in fear.

Senpai slowly looks at you as he licks his lips. Yukino looks at you with a cold smile. Senpai slowly comes over to you and picks you up from the floor.

"Let's get [y/n] home Yukino~", Senpai says in a loving tone.

"As you wish big brother~", Yukino cooes.

"What? What just happened? We aren't actually going home, are we?"

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

5 Years Later

News:

It's been quite awhile since the tragic death of the poor teenage girl, May. The killers were always suspected to be the Senpai family, mainly targeting Senpai Senpai and his younger brother, Yukino Senpai.

When their house was raided 5 years ago however, they were not there, and hadn't returned since. God only knows what they could be up to now.

End

"P-please, gentler! Ngh-", you cried out as Yukino's erect member made its was into your mouth.

Senpai, who was at the other end, made a treat of your womanhood. Yukino's fingers tangled their way in to your hair as your tongue wrapped around his length.

A faint blush appeared on his face as he thrusted his hip slowly. Your body has become weak over the years. Yukino and Senpai marked your body with love bites, they were absolutely merciless.

5 years ago, they ran off with you without letting you say goodbye to your family. You weren't aloud out of the house since, except if one of them took you out.

Senpai soon gave up to Yukino and let's him do whatever he wants to you. He is the more gentle one out of the duo. Senpai is the more experienced one.

Most times they take your body separately, but not today. And unfortunately for you, that's not always a good thing.

Aside from their sexual desires, they stayed the same Senpai and Yukino you met 5 years ago.