Chapter 10: Book 2

Running down the empty hallway, a flood of thoughts take over you mind.

"Why is this happening to me.. I can't possibly think that way about Yukino.."

You shut your eyes tightly, your cheeks burning up intensely. You suddenly cause a collision in the hallway, causing you and the other student to fall back to the floor.

"And this is why you don't run in hallways.. I'm so stupid.."

"Hey- my bad are you okay—", you look ahead of you to see the victim, only to be glared at painfully by May. You were at a lost for words.

Swallowing back the fear in your throat, you make yourself speak once more.
"Are you okay? That was a pretty strong hit you took.", you said getting up, and holding your hand down to her.

"Oh, look who's being all heroic. You make me want to puke.", May laughs, her eyes becoming more dim. You scoff, pulling your hand away.

"Well if your going to be like that.", you groan, turning away.
"Why didn't he kill me? Is that what your deluded mind is thinking?", May says in a cocky tone. You slowly look back at her.

"Actually- I am dying to hear.", you said, keeping your stance.
"What else can I say, Senpai is in love with me! That's why he hugged me before he left the classroom.  I promised I'd never snitch on him because I love him so much!", she says holding her cheeks with a creepy smile on her face.

"He would never love anyone like you!", you yell, causing your voice to echo down the hallway.

"Really? You think he'd still love you with all that flirting your doing with his brother?", May smirks. You step back slightly shocked.

"E-exuse me! It's not flirting! I would never fall for a guy like him-!", you said, suddenly being caught off guard by the hand on your shoulder.

Looking up at the face the hand belonged to, your stomach twisted. Yukino was smiling weakly at May, slightly gripping your shoulder.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

"Please don't cause trouble for [y/n], or I'll have a few problems to discuss with you.", he says, his voice cold. The warm, enthusiastic tone was gone, which made you feel even more worst.

"Man, this whole family comes to your aid, don't they?", she says, slowly leaving. You awkwardly look up to Yukino, who was obviously avoiding eye contact.

"H-hey.. Uh, I'm sorry about what I said..", you said as your voice shook from fear. He slowly releases your shoulder, turning away and starting to walk off.

"I-I do love Senpai! I really do..!", you said, fumbling with your hands.
"That's already painfully obvious, thanks.", he says quietly.

"I might regret saying this- Yukino!", you yell, your eyes filling with tears. He slowly looks over his shoulder.

"I feel something unexplainable when i'm with you! Its making my mind go crazy..", you said, slowly wiping your eyes. His eyes widen, giving off a soft glimmer, before he completely turns to you.

"[Y-y/n]..?", he says, his voice in shock.

"D-don't take it out of context! I'm still confused.. Yukino.. I'm sorry!", you said, quickly turning away and getting to your class.

"W-wait.. Don't go..-", Yukino says with a sigh. He slowly rubs his cheek, blushing softly into his hand.

"Ugh.."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

After the last class, you slowly make your way to the front of the school, and wait by the gate for Senpai. You were still flustered from earlier, and couldn't help but feel horrible, both for Yukino and Senpai.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?", Senpai says, lifting your face with his finger. You blush, then nod.
"I have allot on my mind.", you mumbled.

He slowly leans down and kisses you. You slowly close your eyes, and kiss him back warmly. When he parts his lips with you, he smiles kindly.

"Did that clear your mind?", he asks.
"U-uh..! Y-yes!", you stutter, covering your flustered face.

"Good! Well, let's get home quickly. I can help you clear your mind even more there~", he smirks. You twitch, and gently hit his shoulder.

"Your n-not funny!", you yell, blushing extremely hard. He pinches your cheek softly.
"Let's go~", he whispers.

"Hey! Wait for me guys!"

"Yukino?"

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Thanks for reading!