Chapter 14: Book 2: Ending 1-3

TRUE ENDING

CONTAINS LEMON

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Yukino grips the knife tightly, unexpectedly charging straight at May. You and Senpai shut your eyes tightly to block out this horrible act.

But there was no scream. There was only the sound of Yukino hitting the floor in agony, as a knife lay deep in his abdomen.

Your eyes widen, you couldn't hold in the scream that slipped your mouth. Senpai ran to his side, putting his head in his lap.

"Yukino! Brother!", Senpai screams, tears forming in his eyes.

"You didn't actually thing I was unarmed, did you?", May says, laughing manically.

Yukino lifts his hand, gently taking Senpai's arm. You could feel tears fall down your cheeks as the pile of blood grew larger.

"No! No! I won't like him die Senpai!", you cry, running passed May, out of the house screaming for help.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

It felt like an eternity, but soon enough, ambulances and cops were surrounding the house. One of the neighbors heard your screaming and dialed emergency services.

Yukino was taken away on a stretcher, and May was quickly arrested. You and Senpai sat in the ambulance hand in hand, sobbing.

You could hear the weak pulse of the heart moderator, slowly disappearing.

"Please stay with us, Yukino!"

Suddenly Yukino coughs, blood falling down his mouth. He looks over to you, and smiles very weakly.

"I love you, [y/n]."

The heart moditor suddenly let's out a prolonged beep. A chill tickles your spine, and you could feel your eyes overflow with sadness.

"Save him! Please! This can't be it! Not with those last words..", you screamed. Senpai tries to comfort you, but even he was shaken.

There was nothing they could do, you both already knew that. You just didn't want to believe it.

This young man died bravely, willing to end the life at the request of his brother. Sure, that doesn't sound like a humain thing to do, but to you, it was as if he deeply cared about the well-being of you and Senpai.

You will always love Yukino.

You just wish you could have told him that before it was too late.

"Goodbye Yukino.."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

5 Years Later. . .

"Please be careful with that! It's fragile!", you said with a giggle.

Its been quite awhile since the death of Yukino. Ever since that day, Senpai had decided to get counseling. He suffered from depression, because he refused to believe it wasn't his fault Yukino died.

Senpai also hasn't killed a single person since that day 5 years ago.

So maybe this wasn't the yandere story you came here for, but even so— Thank you for staying!

The cops had also stopped spying on Senpai due to the fact they now believe that May is the reason for the homicide back then in the class, and she staged it all to make it look like someone else did it. Even though that's not the truth, it gets him out of trouble.