The Nights Still Young. . .

"Jonathan, Grace and I are going to Las Vegas for a meeting. I am trusting you to look after the pack for me. Nick is going with me so, with the Alpha and Beta gone you will be in charge," Paiten had barged into my room.

"What, me in charge? Does dad know?" I asked setting my laptop down beside me and sitting up.

"Yes, he was the one who suggested that you be in charge. Him and mom are off in the Bahamas.

My face showed how shocked I was, "Dad? Did he really?"

"Yes, really now I leave in an hour. This meeting was sudden and unplanned I think it might be about Alpha Xzaviers pack. He has gone off the rails again."

I nodded.

A few months ago his wife died during child birth, and I think he might've finally lost it. Although I hear he's been with her best friend. I would be to. She's quite a beauty.

"So your in charge and I have to go help pack," After Paiten snapped me out of my thoughts I started planning.

Planning for a party. A killer party. The party of the century.

"Hey, babe, I just heard the news, party?" Lexi popped her head in my room.

"You know it," I said back with a smirk. She squealed and shut the door behind her. Positive she'd spread the rumor about the party, I called my DJ, and told certain people to bring the booze.

At last I came out my room to wish Paiten a good trip, but instead his final words as he stepped out the door being, "Have fun, no humans though."

"No humans promise," I smirked. My brother knows me well enough to know I will have a party with or without his permission.

None the sooner when he shuts the door I pulled out my phone and spread the word about the no human, werewolf only party. One word for tonight alone was epic. It was going to be the talk of the year. When I throw parties, I throw parties.

Everyone started showing up at ten. Girls littered around in bathing suits and tiny skirts. Beer kegs laid in the kitchen along with cans and bottles of every beer you could name. On the kitchen island laid snacks and chips, couldn't forget about the snacks.

"Jonathan, so far so good!" Alex said. Alex is one of Jonathan's best friends. Alex, Parker and Jonathan combined are quite the trio, causing mischief wherever they go.

"Yah, Lexi came through."

"I thought you were done with Lexi?" Parker asked, Alex's twin.

"I thought about it. . ." said Jonathan with a wink and they make their way outside. Red solo cups already litter the ground even though the party just started.

People were throwing rolls of streamers in the tree's. At least it wasn't toilet paper, that's a bitch to take out. Jonathan and the trio joined in and grabbing pink rolls then throwing it in the nearest tree. Soon all the trees in the back were covered, so everyone had started to wonder off. Going to the front of the mansion.

Meanwhile, Lexi, a very drunken Lexi got a hold of quite sober Jonathan. "Lexi not right now," Jonathan said brushing her off and went inside. Inside people were playing beer pong and dancing to the blaring music.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed the first thing I saw whitch happened to be a bottled beer. Loosening up I walk into the main room and grab the first girl I see. She was wearing a red tube top and some jean shorts that covered just about nothing. My hands were soon tangled in her black hair.

We danced in the intoxicating room that smelled of beer and sweat, soon we were lost in the music, and she was like my second skin. But, it was to good to last and I was pulled off the dance floor by some unknown person.