Mandy. . .

"Brother she's selfish-" I didn't let her utter another word and my hand collided with her face.

"Jonathan!" Leah screamed grabbing my hand. Taking it away from her I growled in rage.

"You have all lost the privilege of calling me by my first name! You all shall refer to me alpha until y'all gain your respect back!" I growled in furry.

"Yes, alpha," they all bowed in respect.

"That's more like it," I paused taking a deep breathe, "now what's this I hear about my father and Paiten?"

"We found them," Alex speaks up, but doesn't dare look me in the eye.

"Where? When? How? Wait, never mind take me there," everyone looked at me.

"Alpha, with all due respect we have a situation here. Wouldn't it be better if you stayed here. We've already gone through one Alpha we don't need to go through another," Leah spoke up.

"I don't intend on getting captured, so get a crew ready. We leave in an hour," I walked out of the room. Everything seemed to be going down hill, Evangeline hates my guts but now things were going my way. My brother and the true alpha of this pack are within my grasp.

In my room I packed a bag, only filling it with things I need. Taking the bag downstairs I set it by the door then gg back upstairs to the floor Evangeline is on. Walking through the door Evangeline is peacefully sleeping. She stirs and I fear she will wake at my presence.

Walking back out the door I go back to my room to grab my forgotten phone. Dialing a number I let it ring twice, before I hang up. What was I doing? Calling again I let it ring four times then the thought of hanging up came to me, but she answered the phone.

"Alpha, what can I do for you?"

"Mandy," I paused, "I need a favor."

"Of course, anything!" I heard the baby cry in the back ground.

"How soon can you get to the pack house?"

"Five minutes, scratch that ten I need a babysitter."

"No, no, bring him with you."

"Are you sure? I don't want him to be a problem of any sorts."

"Yes I'm sure. Pulse I haven't seen the little guy in a while."

"Ok, alpha I'll be over in five."

"See you."

The conversation came to a close when I hung up. Mandy was true to her word and was ringing the door bell five minutes later.

"Come in come in!" I said opening the door. Mandy stood at the door while Liam hid behind her leg.
Mandy walked in Liam by her side.

"So, why was I called here," I sighed.

"I'm taking a trip away for a few days maybe even weeks. Audrey is going to be in charge of the pack, but I do not trust her with my mate. That's where you come in. I thought you and Liam would be qualified enough for the job," Mandy's eyes widened.

"What me. That's a really- wow um. I'm speechless. Alpha I truly don't know what to say it's an honor to be trusted this much," I shook my head.

"Don't sweat it Mandy. Your just the most qualified for the job."

"Oh, but I do work. At the local salon-" I cut her off.

"That's perfectly fine. I mean Evangeline is more than qualified to watch Liam for you while you are at work. The whole point of you watching her is to make sure she doesn't do anything reckless and with a child she wouldn't dare do anything just something to occupy her time," I rambled.

"So, basically you want me to?" She questioned.

"I want you to stay in the pack house keep an eye on Evangeline while she keeps and eye on Liam," Mandy nods her head.

"Evangeline is human?" I nod my head, "what if she is spooked by how much Liam has grown in the past few months?"

"She won't be. I'm sure of it," she hesitates.

"Ok Alpha. I trust you," I smile and look down at Liam who's eyes were wondering around. Due to the werewolf gene he was walking already and he's only 11 months. He also has an alpha gene so no telling how fast he will grow.

"Alpha, the cars are ready," I look behind me to a group of people gathered by the door

"Ok make load up I'll be out in a few," I look back at Mandy, "I forgot to mention I'm leaving like right now."

"Oh dear. Ok, be safe I'll make sure Evangeline is fine while your gone," after holing her a hug of thanks I grab my bag off the couch and make my way to one of the black SUV's.

I plan on returning with Paiten and my fathers head on a silver platter.

Hi my fellow readers ! ;) Ao summers is coming in 13 days exactly !

Qotd: what are you doing for summer ?
Aotd: I am hopefully getting a job and going swimming ! Or maybe even getting a lifeguard job or something !