". . . I'm babbling again."

Enjoy this supernatural edit. . .

"Hello! I'm Evangeline, you can call me Eva or Lina. Everyone calls me Eva, but my dad calls my Lina. You call me either or," I ramble on as I greet the terrified girl. Looking back at the door I get a thumbs up from Alex and Parker, Leah looks unsatisfied, and Jonathan urges me to go on, "what's your name?" I asked with a big bright smile.

"I-I'm Harley," she looks up from her position on the bed her grey orbs meet mine.

"Nice to meet you Harley! Umm... I really don't know how else to greet you, I'm sorry," I apologize for my babbling earlier.

"It's ok, your much nicer than my Luna," she looks back down and starts fumbling with her fingers. Luna? Doesn't that mean moon? I'm not that white am I? Wait wouldn't a moon be yellow? I'm all kinds of confused.

Everyone cuts in at once.

"Human!" Audrey.

"Luna what's a Luna!" Alex and Parker day at the same time.

"School we need to go to school!" Leah.

"We're going to be late!" I hear Jonathan above all the other nonsense.

Looking back at Harley I see she's startled by all the commotion, "Hey I bet you don't want to stay here by yourself, would you like to come with us? We can get you enrolled since your new, and I'm sure the principal wouldn't mind you touring the school. I mean it's the last day before thanksgiving vacation so you'd have to start after, but I'm babbling again," she laughed and I looked down at her.

"It's ok, and you'd have to ask Leah," I turn around confused Leah scratches her neck and nods.

"She says it's fine, but you need clothes. I'm sure Leah's about your size, " going inside Leah's closet I pull out some pants a plain black shirt, "try this on the bathrooms right there,"I point out the bathroom and she takes the clothes and makes her way to the bathroom.

"Thanks again for doing this," Jonathan sneaks up behind me.

"No problem, I still don't get why it had to be me though," I turn around to face him and he plants his lips on me.

"Because your so good with people," I felt the words on my lips and I loved every bit of it.

"I don't think we're the same size," Harley walks out the shirts baggy and the pants are a size or two too big.

"Well, here," I take off my leggings that were under my knee length dress and hand them to her, "keep the shirt and just wear these, I really don't need tight, this shirt is long enough," she takes the leggings.

"Thank you, your so kind," walking back to the bathroom Jonathan looks at me while I lace my black high top converse.

"Eva, don't do that ever again," He scolds me.

"What, I didn't do anything wrong, she needed pants and I just so happened to be wearing tights,"I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Your to kind for your own good," Jonathan sighs and Harley comes out the bathroom.

"Now all you need is shoes, since you seem to be my size you can borrow some of mine. I have a spare at school in my gym locker," I was not about to get scolded again for my kindness.

"Guys we're gonna be late if we don't leave soon," Audrey spoke up.

"We should leave now then," Parker stated then walked out the room along with Alex.

"Ok then let's go!" The rest of us piled in my Jeep with no room to spare.

                        We reached school with no time to spare. Sadly we were gonna be late to class because we had to stop by the gym then the office, but it was all worth it. Anything to help a friend.

"Evangeline shouldn't you be in class," the principal eyes our whole group only addressing me.

"My friend here need to enroll, and I though we could show her around since we know the place," he looks down at me.

"You know the rules, she has to be enrolled by her guardian and it has to wait till after the holidays, excuse me," I step in his way. I'm going to get in so much trouble for this girl I just met!

"But Mr. Gardunio with all due respect, can we at least give her a tour?" I asked. He sighed and rubbed his temples.

"Evangeline, because you are one of my most trusted students I will let you. Your in charge if she gets in trouble your in trouble," I nod my head. He walks away leaving all of us behind. I turn around to face the group.

"I guess we should get to class, I'll watch over Harley," Leah give me a hesitant glance.

"Are you sure? I mean she my problem not yours," I shake my head.

"She'll be no trouble, come on let's get to class," I pull Haley along with me.

                       "Twilight, you like fantasy?" Harley asked shuffling through my book bag looking for my phone.

"Yes, I love fantasy, any luck finding my phone?" I asked, scanning another library book.

"Nope," it's currently my work period where I help out with the schools library, "Do you believe in mythical creatures?" She asked.

"I don't know," answering the question truthfully I go over and open the side pocket, "found it!" I dialing Jonathan's number to tell him where we are. No answer weird.

"Werewolves or vampires," Harley asked me another pointless question, I went back over to the book counter and continued on with the task at hand.

"I tend to like vampires more, but in twilight I lean towards the werewolves. They're different, I like different," she nods her head.

"I like werewolves to, but do you believe in soul mates?" I raise my eyebrows. Everyone seems to ask me this question.

"Yes, do you?" I asked her a question for once.

"Yes, and I already found mine," I turn back around as a freshman hands me some more books.

"What do you mean?"

"My soul Mate, Leah is my souls mate," I turn around after scanning the books.

"How do you?" I asked.

"You just know," before I can ask anything else the librarian come out of her office.

"That's the bell Evangeline see you after the break," I say my good byes then walk out the library with Harley in trail.

Attempting to call Audrey, Leah, Jonathan, and the twins I fail. All of their phones go to voicemail.

"We can go back to my house since no one seems to be answering their phone," I tell Harley hopping in my Jeep. She hops in after me.

"Why don't we go check the pac- Jonathan's house," I give her and odd glance.

"Ok sure," starting up my Jeep I make my way to our destination.

We make it halfway to Jonathan's house before Harley speaks again, "this doesn't feel right. Can you stop the car please?" She asked I looked over at her.

"Are you ok? Are you sick?" Quickly pulling over I wait for her reply to see she's staring at something out the window.

It's a wolf. It was staring right at us, "don't be afraid they won't hurt us," I inform Harley. After my encounter with Jonathan I no longer fear the fury beasts.

She opened the car door, "Eva lock the doors and stay in the car."

She steps out the car looking the fury beast in the eyes. I opened my door also not listening to her warning. The wolves eyes snap to me along with Harley's and she scolds me, as the wolf runs towards me ready to pounce.

I let out a blood hurdling scream as the wolf bit my arm.

Hiiiii my lovelies ! I don't really do authors notes but I want to start doing them more often ! Lol i realize I don't do them because I do t know what to say .

Qotd: The 100, Vampire Diaries, TEOTFW, or TWD?
Aotd: ALLL OF THE ABOVE I LOVE MY TV SHOWS!