Curiosity killed the cat.

"Pop quiz!" Our teacher told us as we all walked inside the class room. She was by far everyone's least favorite teacher. But, I could careless. This is my last class of the day on a Wednesday. As usual Leah passed out the quiz and the room fell silent.

A few minuted into the test Leah turned around and casually set a piece of paper on my desk. I look up from my test and pick up the crumbled piece of note book paper. After unfolding it I read the contents inside.

Me and a few other people are meeting up after school, wanna join? -Leah

I looked up to see Leah looking back at me and I nodded my head. We both turned our attention back to the test and finished with twenty minutes to spare. Once the last test was turned in everyone was quick to turn around and started talking.

"Where are we meeting up at?" I asked Leah. She looked at me for a second before pulling out her phone.

"Melanie's, we can go drop off your car at your house and we can ride in mine," She offered. I nodded my head yes. The school bells rang and we went our separate ways. As promised she met me a my house.

"Hey, are you going to change?" she asked me getting off her car. I looked down at what I was wearing an shrugged my shoulders. Unlocking my front door I grab the note Maria left on the other side saying she left to go to church already.

"Should I change?" I asked her.

"If you want to," I looked at what she was wearing. Instead of her usual flannel she wore a white and black crop top, with high waisted washed jeans, and her all black high top converse.

"I guess I could change," Leading her to my room I throw open the doors to my walk in closet. I have lots of clothes that Maria has bought me over the years. "What should I wear?" I asked her.

"Whoah that's a lot of clothes."

"Yah, my nanny loves to shop," we walked inside the closet and Leah looked at each article of clothing very carefully. Finally she picked out one of my V-neck sweaters with a pair of shorts that still have the tag on them.

"What about this it's cute and yet still your style. Pulse its a bit hot outside but not too hot the wind might pick up."

"Ok," I take the clothes from her and go to my bathroom to change. Coming out of the bathroom Leah throws a pair of socks at me. "These are really long!" I said while putting them on. They went all the way to my thighs.

"Yeah well you looked uncomfortable when I pulled out the pair of shorts so that's something to cover your legs and still look cute while doing so," Smiling I thanked her then grabbed my shoes and we left.

Once at Melanie's house we were greeted by the cheer girls and a few more people who I did not know. But, apparently they knew me, as they greeted me by name. I followed everyone inside the big house, but it's not as big as Jonathon's house. I blushed just thinking bout him and that crazy night.

"I vote we should go do something!" Melanie said as she came through downstairs. She was still in her cheer uniform and her hair was messy. We probably all know why as a guy came down with her.

"Like what?" Leah asked her. She shrugged her shoulders. At this point I began to feel very out of place. Here are all of the popular kids, then there's me. I awkwardly pushed up my glasses.

"We can go to the lake out in the woods," A girl offered.

"Oh yah lets go do that, the lake isn't that far from here!" Melanie said. "I'm gonna go back upstairs and get my suit, Leah and Eva come with me," we followed her back upstairs, but not before she told everyone that we would meet them there.