Kimoto

🔝Alice up above🔝

"Turn in your papers as you leave!" The teacher screeched as the bell rang. I sighed packed up my stuff and walked out the classroom with Leah in tow.

"You still haven't told me about your date with Jonathan and it's Tuesday! Eva you can't avoid me forever," I rolled my eyes.

"But I can sure try!" I raced down the hall only to run into the devil himself.

"Slow down there speedy," I smiled up at him. Many people starred at us as they passed a thing I had gotten use to.

"Hey," I breathed out. Leah came running behind us. Jonathan slug his arm around my shoulders and Leah looked as if she knew something I didn't.

"Hey," I starred up into his grey orbs as we walked feeling the sparks as his arm laid slung around my shoulders, "where are you off to in a rush?"

He asked. I sighed as I remembered that I had to go strait home. Orders from none other than my dad, "home. My dad wants to have dinner and told me to go strait home after school."

"Better get going then, don't wanna make him mad," I adjust my backpack on my shoulder and sigh.

"I guess."

"See you tomorrow then," he squeezed my shoulder then we parted ways in the parking lot. How I hated to see him go. Shrugging it off I go to my Jeep and start my journey home.

"Lina, dear, Alice and I have decided that we're all gonna go out to have dinner. Isn't that splendid!" My expression said otherwise. I would rather eat here due to the fact that if we go out I have to actually look nice.

"Umm, that's great."

"I know right, get dressed we'll leave in two hours," I sighed as he walked out my room and shut the door picking up my phone I text Jonathan.

Me: we're going out 4 dinner :(

Putting my phone back on my night stand I stand up and start searching my closet. Grabbing my favorite light pink velvet long sleeve shirt and some pants I walk back out at the sound of my phone buzzing.

Messages                                    2m ago
Jonathan❤️🚀
isn't that a good thing why the long face? :/
Me
Public places with my farther and his "girlfriend" doesn't seem right.

I set my phone back down and go into my bathroom. In the bathroom I wash my face and brush my teeth. Public places have people. People judge you. Walking back out the bathroom I check my phone.

Messages 5m ago
Jonathan❤️🚀: where r y'all going ?
Me
Umm. . . I actually have no clue.

Throwing my phone on my bed I run downstairs to my dad, "Hey, where are we going?" I asked him.

"A Chinese restaurant called kimoto, why?" He looked up from his computer.

"Just wanted to know what to wear, that's all," he gave a look.

"You wondering what to wear? I know my little turtle, you don't care about clothes, you'd rather read a book than go shopping," I rolled my eyes.

"Dad I've changed since you've been gone. Im going to go finish getting dressed," I ran back upstairs, grabbing my phone off the bed I see another message.