. . . I -for some odd reason- ran after him

I ever so carefully put on the remainder of my lipstick then stuck it in my purse. Going over to the full length mirror I look myself up and down.

I attempted to look like other girls. Instead of my normal tights and over sized sweater, I wore some ripped jeans that Marie had bought me a few weeks ago, along with a red cropped shirt, and some heeled timberlands. Is this what normal girls wear on dates?

Deciding it wasn't dressy enough I added a red jeweled necklace and a watch, along with another bracelet that had diamonds on it

Is this casual enough? Am I to casual? Should I change again?

I groaned as question after question popped into my head. My perfectly strait hair moved from left to right and back again as I shook my head. I went to push but my glasses but instead found nothing, remembering I decided to use my contacts ever since the Halloween party.

My phone buzzed. Walking over to check it I see Jonathan had texted me.

Yes, if you were wondering. I am in fact going on a date with Jonathan. It had been a week since leaving the hospital making it Saturday. Another week has come and gone, and nothing significant had happened till Wednesday.

Flashback:
I was in my fourth class of the day. The class right before lunch. I as usual was looking forward to lunch.

Audrey, and Leah had walked into the classroom along with Jonathan and the twins. Jonathan had refused to talk to me since Saturday, he told me he liked, liked, me and then left the hospital room like the building was on fire.

Our eyes met as usual and everyone took a seat around me. I was sitting in the middle row, so Audrey sat in front of me, Leah to my left, Parker to my right, Alex sitting behind Parker, and Jonathan behind me. Everything was as usual as ever.

But this day, Lexi decided to sit next to Jonathan. Something I in fact did not like.  She always flirted with him and they always had their hands on each other. But this day, this day, was different, and Jonathan seemed irritated.

"Everyone take a seat," I remembered the substitute telling us. Our teacher was never in class and we always had a sub. The sub passed out a worksheet as per usual, and told us to get the answers out of our work book, or use google, then went back to her desk and read a vogue magazine.

She was a bad sub to say.

Behind me I could hear a start of an argument. Everyone could hear it to, but no one dared speak a word trying to catch the heated argument.

"Lexi, stop it! I'm not going to deal with you today."

"But baby," she purred. I had resisted the urge to turn around and slap her perfectly caked on face off.

"Lexi," he spoke quietly almost as growl, "as you alpha, I am ordering you to leave me alone."

I attempted to look over my shoulder without making it obvious that I was listening to their conversation. Hearing a chair scrape against the concrete floor I turned around, to see Lexi slumped down in her seat and Jonathan standing up.

He looks at me then storms out the room.

I look at the sub to see what she says says and she's starring at Audrey as if they were secretly communicating. I turned to my left looking at Leah. She urged me with her head in the direction of the door, she wanted me to follow him.

Without objection I -for some odd reason- ran after him. I didn't know where he went but I could just sense where he was, you know?

Rounding the corner I see Jonathan with his head leaning against the wall and carefully approach him. All words seemed to disappear as he lifted his head and saw me. I came to a stop next to him and crossed my arms.

"What's wrong?" I had spoken to break the awkward silence. He sighed.

"I'm perfectly fine," he had looked down and took a step towards me. I took a weary step back. He looked pissed, so I just nodded my head and started to walk away. In the process he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him trapping me between him and the wall, "don't be scared of me."

A look of confusion crossed my face and I started at him wide eyed, "who said I'm scared of you?"

"I can read it in you eyes," I noticed how close we are. I could feel his breath on mine, "let me prove it to. Let me prove that I am worthy enough you."

Worthy enough for me? I had a thought, what dose he mean?

"Ok."

I spoke the word that lead us to here and now.

Bringing myself out of thought I heard the door bell ring. Going down stairs I see that the house is in fact empty. Sighing I open the door to reveal Jonathan. My smiled widened, "breath taking. You look breath taking," turning around with a smile I lock the door and walk out with him to his car.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. Pulling out of the driveway he looked at me.

"You'll see."

I feel like I'm updating to fast but I have like seven chapters that are just sitting waiting to be published soooooo. . .