Chapter One

(Y/N)'s POV

~10 years later~

"Here you go, five steins! Sorry for the wait," a blonde young man says as he places the mugs of beer down on the table.

"Hey, got room for one more?"

"Yeah sure, hey do you mind scooting over some?"

I'm laying on top of the bar in my wolf form watching as the blonde was serving customers left and right making sure no one started anything. 'Meliodas seems to be enjoying himself.'

"Here it is, the meat pie that made to Boar Hat famous." Captain sets down the food in front of three men. "Awesome!" "Looks so good." "Let's eat." You chuckle in your head. 'Never, ever eat the Captain's cooking unless you have a death wish.' The men dig in only to spit the food out. "You should have known, our reputation's for having really good booze, but the food not so much."

"You might've mentioned that," the three men shout. "Are you messing with us you little punk?!" I sit up and growl at them. "Hold it, this guy's packing a sword and his wolf doesn't look so friendly."

"Well, you guys, looks like we've got a problem. Now let's fix it." Captain snaps his fingers. I stop growling and lay back down.

Captain walks over to me and pets my head as Hawk walks out from the back. "Come on, you call that a mess. Seriously, do you even need me at all?" The men stare in shock at the talking pig. "That pig's talking." I roll my eyes and fall asleep as the Captain keeps petting me.

The door suddenly slams open showing a man breathing heavy and I wake instantly. "I-I saw him. The wandering rust knight. I saw him with my own eyes!" The man sits down next to a group of men already drunk. "Everyone keeps bringing it up." "Come on, you guy's know they're just stories used to scare children. If you don't do as I say then one of the eight deadly sins will come for, ooooo." They all start laughing. I pick my head up in curiosity as the captain asks, "Eight Deadly Sins?"

"Huh, you've never heard of them, a young tavern owner like yourself?" "Their wanted posters are everywhere, you have them in here too." "What was it, about 10 years ago. Dozens of holy knights butchered so fast, they didn't have time to defend themselves. Those criminals are the ones responsible for it. It's said the Grand Master's murder was too gruesome for anyone to see." "And their Captain Meliodas and second in command Deceit are the worst and known to bring down entire countries." 'Entire countries huh? Well, this is new,' I think to myself. "None of them have been caught yet, have they?" "Nope." They continue ranting about us when the sound of rusted armor is heard outside the door.

The door swings open and the Wandering Rust Knight Appears. "E-Eight...Deadly...S-sins.."

All the men in the tavern scream and run out. Once they're gone, Captain jumps over the counter with Hawk shaking in his hooves. "Who are you?" The knight wavers and falls backward with the helmet coming off. I jump from the counter and change into my human form. "Well that was unexpected," I say. "Yeah, it was." I move closer to look at who it was and a surprised look appears on my face. 'N-No, it can't be. Princess Elizabeth!' I use telekinesis to lift her and I teleport us to the guest room. See, I don't sleep in the tavern. I prefer to sleep outside in my giant wolf form since I've been used to it for years and just changing between first wolf and human. "Huh, where'd they go," Hawk asks. I start to take the armor off and check her body for wounds. I hear the door open and Meliodas and Hawk walk in. "It's a girl." "Hmmm, let's make sure." I growl at him, "Captain, if your pervy hands touch her, it's over got it?" I hear a slight whimper. "Y-you got it." "At least, I'm not the only one who gets on him."