Chapter Eight

Recap:

"Let's split up for now." We split in different directions. I take off with King to make sure the people are evacuated.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

King and I are flying back on Chastiefol looking for Meliodas. 'Where is he?' "Captain, everyone's been evacuated." I look down on the ground and see them "King, stop." He stops and looks down fear on his face. "Captain! Ban!" Bombs are sent our way from below. "Damn it!" I teleport down the boys as King flies higher. "King, keep them busy!" He nods and takes care of Guila and her friend.

"Come on guys wake up!" "Sure did a number on them, King!" "They're not dead, so I have a few questions for 'em. Help (Y/N) with those two." "Count on me." I look up to see Ellie and Hawk. "Oh, thank god you're both safe." I change into my second wolf form and toss them on my back. "Hawk follow me." "Right behind ya!" I take off and look for a place to lay low.

We reach a small hut. I gently slide the boys off my back and change back to my human form. "Ugh, I'm pooped," Hawk pants. "Elizabeth, you okay," he asks. I look over to see Ellie praying. "You're praying." I look down when I notice Ellie grew a size. Hawk wipes his eye using his ear. "I don't believe my eyes, but I think you're growing," Hawk says walking over to her. "Huh?" She grows again and again until she reaches her normal height. "Ahhh!"

"Ellie?" "Huh, Veronica, big sister?" 'Veronica, wait that's why Griamore was here!' "Big sister?" I quickly move and hide by the side out of sight.

Ellie is given Veronica's jacket and puts it on. "Thank you for giving me this Veronica. It's cute but breezy downstairs." "Honestly, what am I gonna do with you," she sighs. "But I'm glad you're alright, I mean it's you, we're talking about." "That's nice of you." "Do you think I was down stupid!" Ellie flinches back as I hold back a growl. "How worried were you trying to make me! This way different from that time we were kids and you snuck out even then you worried everyone." "I'm sorry," Ellie says. "And rumor has it, you're out hunting holy knights with the Eight Deadly Sins." "You don't understand!" "Look, you're with them now! They're the ones who tried to overthrow the kingdom and Meliodas and (Y/N) are the worst of all!" "You know nothing about them!"

'Oh, I've had enough of this.' I jump from where I was hiding summoning Aries and stand next to Ellie. "Wow Veronica, my feelings are hurt. Is that what you really think of me and don't lie because I can tell," I say tapping my head. She backs up. "(Y/N)," she scoffs. "Now I think you owe your sister an apology, she is, after all, trying to save the kingdom." "Saving the kingdom?! Are you serious? Ellie, these people are monsters, but talking to you won't do any good. We're going home." Veronica pulls Ellie, but I smack her arm away just as another does the same. "I swore to your father that I would support her through whatever decision she makes and protect Elizabeth no matter what even if that's against her own sister," I exclaim."And I'll help protect her as well even if I die." I look over to see Captain awake with his dragon hilt pulled out. "Sir Meliodas, (N/N)," Ellie whispers. "Glad to see you still alive Captain," I say smirking.

"It's just as Hendrickson said, you brained washed her somehow," Veronica hissed. She pulls up her necklace. 'Is that, no it can't be...' "Rosco, Balsa, Melcito." The diamond shines purple and light spreads from it. 'Shit, it is goddess amber!' I go to push the captain out of the way, but we're both sucked into the stone...

****Inside the Goddess Amber****

Trapped, that's how you feel right now. You look around the empty space searching...but for what you're not sure. You can't remember anything. "Where am I?" You look around some more when you feel something inside spark. You clutch your chest as it starts to feel tight. "What's happening to me." You feel the darkness of the space creep up on me. "No." You curl into a ball just as the darkness spreads throughout your body... your demon side has taken over...