Chapter Four

Recap:

'Ban...King...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

We're traveling down a road. Diane's riding my back while Captain is on Hawk's mom. Ellie is inside taking care of Hawk. "So, Ban, the sin of greed is behind bars while King, the sin of sloth is dead a buried. What do you guys think?" I glance back at the captain. "Knowing Ban, he would get his ass through back in jail, but I'm not sure about King. I hope it's a rumor." "Yeah, I'm not sure. I'm only interested in you Captain, but check out this drawing. Don't I look sexy? A lot can happen in 10 years." "That's a drawing though, just made up." "Alright, I've decided, we'll go to Baste Prison first." "Alright!" "Cool." Hawk and Ellie walk outside. "Why'd you pick that place first," Hawk questions. "It's closer." "You chump." "I-I don't think you should do this!" We all turn and glance at Elizabeth. "Taking care of your wounds should be our top priority. If you face another holy knight in your condition it could mean..." Captain disappears and is under Elizabeth's skirt. "This could make me better." "C-could it really?" "Of course not," Hawk shouts. "Meliodasssss." Diane glares at them quietly growling. Captain pats her head. "Hey, don't worry Elizabeth. A good rest and I'll be fine. Goodnight," he says walking inside. I zone in on his power. 'He's weakening, damn it. I knew something was off.' "For sure, I thought he was gonna ask you to keep him warm in bed." "Ellie, go check on him please and make it your idea," I think to her. "I'm gonna go check on him." "If you have to." She heads inside after him.

"Diane, you can stop glaring now." "I don't like how she is with the captain." "Leave her be." "Why are you so chummy with her, you barely even-" "Diane hold your tongue. I do know her. I was her guardian whenever we were at the palace. I took care of her, she's like a sister to me." "Oh (Y/N), I'm sorry... I didn't mean any harm. My envy was showing." "It's okay D-" "Ahhhhh!!!" Ellie comes busting out the door holding Meliodas. "H-he's unconscious we need a doctor."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at the town near Baste called Dalmally Town. Diane walks into town holding Meliodas with Hawk, Ellie, and I behind her. I change into my human form as we catch up with her. Diane peeks around the corner seeing people. "Hey, is there a-" The people start running away screaming. "Wait, I just need to know if there's a doctor here! Ohhh." We end up reaching her.

"Lady Diane, Hawk and I are capable of finding a doctor. Please just-" "Look, I'm the one that's gonna help the captain," she shouts angrily glaring down at us." "Diane!" "How can you when people run away," Hawk shouts at her." She looks down at the captain and sighs. "Fine, find a doctor then." "Alright." "Stay put!" Hawk and Ellie run off to find one. Diane kneels down on the ground looking at the captain. I jump on her shoulder and stroke her cheek. "He'll be okay Dee. Captain's strong, so he'll pull through."

Ellie and Hawk found a doctor and Meli is now inside being treated. I sit outside with Diane so she's not alone. "Captain."

The doctor they find pours a liquid down his throat. "This medicine is my own concoction, so hopefully it will ease the pain." "Thank you, Dr. Dana." "I'm amazed that he's still breathing. Besides the sword wound, the burns look like he was struck by lightning. He did a child like him end up like this." The doctor and his wife walk out leaving Elizabeth and Hawk in the room. Ellie changes his clothes, tears dripping into the water. I sense a small power. 'Where did that come from.' "It's because of me. If I didn't want to stop the holy knights, he wouldn't be looking for the sins and end up like this. 'Ellie.' "Easy Elizabeth." "Right." She wipes her eyes. She places the rag on his head. "I hope you feel better soon." "What do we do now?" "Stay here I guess. We'll go to Baste Prison later." "(Y/N) and I are gonna head there now. Once the captain wakes up he'll probably want to get there soon, but not until all his wounds are healed." Diane gets up. I jump on top of her shoulder and she starts to walk off.