Chapter Seven

Recap:

I lean my head against the headboard and close my eyes singing him a song slowly drifting off to sleep afterward...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

We arrive the next morning to a new town called Vaizel, it's known for their fighting festival they have everything year. We're all outside talking about a hammer found here.

"One of our costumers mention a hammer so big, no one could wield it, remember," Meliodas explains.

"No one could wield it." "It could be Diane's."

"Forget that, we need to do something about my clothes," Ban says pouting." "Just cover your six-pack with an apron," Meli says giving him a dull look. "Oh, Ban," I sigh. He puts an arm around me. "Don't act like you're not enjoying this," he says giving me a seductive look. I turn my head away blushing.

"That's not important!" Diane smashes her fist into the ground making us fly into the air a little. "Why do I have to stay and guard the tavern?" "Well, ever since a giant went crazy a few years ago at the festival, they've been banned, but we'll come back once we get some information." "It's gonna be boring." "Well, I'm not going," I tell her. "Huh?" "Awww babe, come on." I shake my head. "I rather stay behind too," Elizabeth includes. "Really?" "It'd be nice to have some girl time." "Yeah, just us girls." "Alright, it's settled then. Let's go!"

The guys head to town while we three girls stay here. We decided to head into the forest and grab some food. "Grab anything that's edible okay?" I nod. "Alright," Ellie answers. Diane goes in one direction and Ellie and I go in the other. We wander around until we come across some mushrooms. "Alright." I hear a noise and look up. "What the hell is that thing?!" "Ahhhh," Ellie screams. Diane comes rushing over. "What is it?" I'm standing in front of Elizabeth protectively. "Cool, ingredients found and captured." Diane bops the giant mushroom on the head squishing it. The thing makes a noise and sprays purple mist at us. "Ahhh shit." We're all coughing and waving our hands until the smoke clears. I look over to see Diane to see her my height and Elizabeth and me small. "What the hell?!" Diane and Ellie's clothes are on the ground but I'm still wearing mine. "That thing made us shrink, but wait (Y/N) why do you still have clothes on," Diane exclaims. "This outfit changes and moves with my body. King made this for me when I was a pup." "Oh." "Looks like we're stuck like this for a while, but knowing my healing powers I'll be regular size sooner than you two." "Hey, I got an idea. I'll leave my clothes here. Elizabeth, can I borrow yours for now?" "Sure." Diane puts on Ellie's clothes and jewelry. "Alright, now I'll stick the both of you in my boobs for now and head to town and compete in the festival since I'm not a giant anymore." "Sounds good to me." "Okay." She picks us up and places us between her boobs. "Alright, let's do this."

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

I'm peeking through the scarf and watching everything take place. "Griamore is out of the ring, the winner is Matrona!" Diane stands about twirling her hair. "This sweet young girl just took out that hulk of a man with one punch. This festival is something to remember!" Diane turns around and heads out of the ring to the guys. "And to think I'd be hidden a little while longer." She jumps in front of the gang. "Hehe, yup it's me," she says happily. "Do I know you," Meliodas asks. Diane punches Captain in the stomach angrily and stomps off to the hut. "You are such a jerk!" 'Oh Captain.'

We reach the hut when footsteps reach behind us. "Wait, Hang on Diane." She stops once she hears King's voice. "Is it really you?" She turns around partly. "Yeah, it's me." "What happened to you and where's the princess and (Y/N)? Weren't they with you?" "We're here, we're right here King." Diane turns around fully and moves the scarf out of the way showing off Ellie and I and her cleavage. King stares at us, his eyes nearly popping out. King reaches forward with his hand. "Is that really you two." Diane turns around and covers us back up. "Pervert," she says causing King to have a nosebleed. "No, it's not, anyway, we should tell the captain."