CHARACTER SKETCH

Manik Malhotra - 23 year old...only son to Raj and Nyonika Malhotra...Cute,Innocent,Rich,Handsome yet calm guy...Apple of his parents' eyes...Pampered by them a lot...Unfortunately, Raj has passed 5 years ago and from then Nyonika took the ownership of Malhotra industries...Due to this, Manik has become lonely as his mother will be busy in attending meetings all over the world regarding their industries...He turned into an introvert...In the palace like mansion, Manik is a lonely soul though there are maids for doing his work...Now he is going to join MBA..So let's see whether he can find any FRIENDS in the new college...

Nandini Murthy - 22 year old...Daughter of Narayan and Nirmala Murthy...Elder sister of Rishab Murthy...Chirpy, Bubbly,Attitude,Middle-class, Naughty yet Caring girl...Her father is running a hotel which is going fine as of now...She is so expressive and does the same what her heart says...She makes her rules and she breaks them too...She is also gonna join the same college of our hero...

Yeah yeah..They have to join...Otherwise...Story aage kaise badegi...!!!

Main characters are done...Will bring up the required characters later on...

Manik has no friends who needs an introduction and Nandini has a town full of friends whose introduction can't be given by name to name...So will give four or five important friends' names who acts as cupids for this love story...

Bye for now...Will try to post prologue or directly part-1 on Monday...

PS: Suggest some titles for this story...or is this fine???