1. Introduction

A new morning...

Manik woke up because of the alarm. Today is his first day in the new college. He got ready and came down taking backpack.
"Manik baba aa gaye...Jaldi karo..." One servant said to the other who is busy in mixing boost in his milk.
By the time he came to sit at dining table, his breakfast, milk and an apple is kept ready for him. He was about to start with toast but the eldest servant said "Beta pehle milk...uske baadh breakfast.."
He passed an innocent smile and finished his milk and started breakfast. He finished and got up to leave when his phone rang bringing a bright smile on his face.
"Mommm...." He squealed in excitement.
"How r u darling..??" Nyonika asked while signing some documents.
" Im fine Mom..How r u..?? And ....where r u...??" He asked.
"I'm fine beta...I'm in Australia now..." She said and signaled her PA to leave.
"When will u come..??" He asked slowly.
"Hmm...for ur birthday..." She said with a smile imagining his reaction.
"Oh my god...!!! That means in 15 days....wowwwww....Mom...seriously...I love you mom...I love you..." He said in sheer happiness.
Even though she is busy in building the business to provide Manik a wonderful life, she loves him a lot.
She felt happy with the reaction and said "I love you too my love...U r going to the new college na...take care...get some friends wo bhi ache wale...mera pyaara bacha hai na...dont be shy n scared...ok..??"
"Ok mom.."he said and hung the call. He was about to leave when that elded servant called again "Manik beta..."
"Jii kaka.." He turned back.
"Apple.." He said handing over apple to Manik.
"Mujhe nahi chahiye..." He said slowly.
"Aisa nahi kehthe beta...acha beta hai na...raasthe mein kha lena.." He convinced and Manik took that passing a slight smile to him.
"Driver uncle...chale..??" Manik asked the driver  and he smiled and they both started.
All the maids with him are elder to him as Nyonika made sure that they take care of him in her absence. Even they pamper him like a kid of 10years, as they know how lonely he feels n how badly he misses his mom.

At the same time...

Nandini woke up when Rishab poured a glass of water on her face. She woke up with a jerk and started screaming "Rishab ke bache...tu ruk...tu toh gaya aaj..marega tu mere haath mein..." and started running behind him. He went and hid behind his mom and kept his tongue out to tease the hell out of her.Just Narayan Murthy entered ans understood the tom and jerry fight and sighed.
"Papa dhekiye na...He poured water on me.." She complained seeing her father.
"Dad..I'm not at all at fault...Yesterday night,Dii only asked me to wake her up...naya college jo join karni hai..." He reasoned without letting his dad scold him.
"Oh teri...Bhool gayi...par phir bhi..Rishab...It's not the way to wake up a person..." She said hitting his head.
Before they start arguing again, their father interrupted and said "Acha Nandu beta...go get ready...U r getting late..."
She again hit her brother on head and left running and her father caught Rishab who is about to chase her again.
She got ready and started running here and there taking all her stuff while her mother was running behind her feeding breakfast of Aloo paratha.
She finished her struggle and left bidding bye to everyone.

Ignore mistakes..

So here's part 1...

Next part will be Manan's meet...