7. Day 2

The next day,

Manik seemed extremely happy with the day one's surprise party but he didn't expect that everyone in the group has planned something for him.

The college went well and none made him realize that Cabir was missing in the afternoon. When he asked about Cabir in the evening, they said "Arey today's studies are at his place na...Aunty asked something...groceries as such...So he went to arrange..."

Manik took the answer as he was still in thoughts that they were being friendly because of Nandini and for marks.

Dhruv took him to Cabir's house and Cabir welcomed them. They waited for the girls to join and Cabir signalled a thumbs up that everything is ready.

Once they joined, Cabir said, "Guys...Let's go to my room..."

They nodded and made Manik to move ahead. He looked at them and opened the door and was dumbstruck to see the room fully decorated with balloons and Ferrari stickers.

"So...Mr.Champion...It's 5 days to go for your birthday....Do you like the decoration...??" Cabir asked in excitement and Manik was still looking around the room.

"Beautiful..." He said with happy tears as he misunderstood them, and firstly Cabir.

"I'm...I'm so sorry...." Manik said wiping his tears.

"Sorry...!! Kyun...??" Everyone asked in surprise.

"I thought...You are tolerating me just because of Nandini..." He said and looked down.

"Arey mera cutie...You are a gem...and we are proud to have a friend like you..." Mukthi said wiping his tears and side hugged him.

"And where did this tolerating come from..?? You are our friend yaar..." Dhruv said.

"I'm very shy and introvert types...It takes time for me to mingle up..But..." Manik said.

"Manik...See...Everyone can't become friends so easily...and this shy types and scared nature came because you are all alone...You fear losing people close to you...That's it...and It's a promise from all of us that we'll be with you forever..." Cabir said and hugged him.

Nandini too had tears hearing Manik and Cabir.

"Ab bas...bahut drama ho gaya...Cabir...get the cake..." Navya tried diverting.

Cabir went and brought the cake of red velvet flavour which is designed with Ferrari logo

"It's superb..." Manik said with twinkling eyes and looked at Cabir.

"How do you know that he likes that brand...??" Nandini asked.

"Thoda jagga jaasoos banna pada..." Cabir said and everyone laughed.

He cut the cake and fed to everyone. He came to Nandini while all were looking at them and said "I...really....I really can't thank you enough for coming into my life..."

All smiled seeing him open up with his feelings.

Nandini smiled and wiped his tears.

Cabir switched on the disco lights which he specially arranged and played the songs list to make it a DJ night.

They partied for an hour and got exhausted by dancing.

Cabir's mom arranged dinner for them and all had their dinner being very happy seeing Manik's content smile.

Nandini felt proud for that smile and unknowingly she started falling for that smile.

"I promise Manik...I'll never let that smile fade away..." She said to herself.

"So guys...let's get into studies..." Manik said after dinner and all looked at each other with sad faces.

"What...!!??? Raath baaki hai abhi bhi...I don't want you guys to fail because of me...Chalo...Let's finish another chapter..." He said and dragged everyone to the room.

"And the bookworm is back.." Cabir whispered to Dhruv to which he giggled.

"Dhruv..Cabir...what happened...??" Manik asked seeing them giggling.

"Nahi kuch nahi..."They said looking into their books and whispered "Monster" which was heard by Nandini and she glared at them.

They too saw her glaring but made an innocent face. She tapped their heads and pointed towards the book to study.

Ignore mistakes..

I know the part is small...And not upto the mark..

Will try to do better in the next parts...

I couldn't think much...So sorry for that...

Hope to see you soon...