4. No Fear,I'm Here

Few days passed.

One day after the classes are over and after Manik finished his notes, he turned towards Nandini and the other people who were sitting with a sad face.

"What happened guys..?? Why u people are so sad..??" Asked Manik in a confused tone.

"And why u r so concerned..??" Cabir mimicked his tone getting a glare from Nandini and a pout from Manik.

"Acha sorry...Now tell him our problem..." Replied Cabir to that glare of Nandini.

"Kuch nahi baby...See..we have exams in a week...and we all are poor at only one subject..." Answered Nandini.

"Which one...??" Asked Manik.

"Economics..." Said everyone in unison.

"All of u..??" He asked in surprise and they nodded making puppy faces.

"Dhekho na baby...Too much syllabus..." Nandini complained with a sad tone.

"And what are u guys doing in classes...??" He asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Haa...Playing caroms..." Navya said sarcastically and Nandini hit her head making Manik giggle and he put his tongue out to tease Navya.

"Manik...Bad manners..." Nandini warned him as well before Navya start her war on her innocent baby.

"Sorry..." He mumbled

"Hmm...Now what to do Manik...??" Asked Nandini.

"If u guys don't mind, I've a solution..." Said Manik making everyone excited.

"Tell na.." Mukthi asked with anxiety.

"I can help u in economics..." He said making them smile to their brightest.

"Really Manik..." Asked Aliya jumping on Manik.

"Aliya...Control..." Mukthi pulled her seeing Nandini angry and Manik uncomfortable.

"Umm..Are u sure Manik..??" Nandini asked and he said "Ofcourse...That's my favourite subject..."

"Iska toh saara favourite subjects hai yaar...Notes dhekho...library se zyada notes iske pass hai..." Cabir teased without anyone's notice to Dhruv and he smiled.

"Ok then...what next...??" Mukthi asked.

"Everyday evening after college...my place..." Manik replied with a huge smile.

"No Manik...Every day at your place won't be good..." Nandini said thinking something.

He made a sad face and asked "Kyun...??"

"Arey baba...Don't be sad...7 days for exams and we are 7 members...Place share karenge...Atmosphere bhi change hoga.... Ok...??" She explained and he nodded with a bright face.

"So everything planned right...??" Navya asked.

Everyone nodded and Cabir said "Oye Manik Baba...Ab hamara scores tere haath mein...Zara sambhal ke..."

Manik smiled slightly and held Nandini's hand to which she assured him with her eyes.

"Chalo canteen chalthe hai.." Nandini initiated and took everyone to canteen.

"Manik...what do you want baby..??" Nandini asked seeing Manik thinking about something seriously.

He came out of his thoughts and scratched his head unable to decide what to eat. Nandini smiled at his dilemma and asked "Will you try sandwich..?? Bahut yummy hai..."

"Ok.." He said and she gave the sandwich.

She felt happy seeing him enjoying the sandwich like a kid and she wiped his mouth after he is done.

He emptied three coke tins and said "I love black drinks.."

First she couldn't understand why he gave the reason and drank them all at a time.

After the last lecture, she found him coughing.

"Nothing Nandini...Normal cough hai...I'm fine..." He said and she nodded.

"So guys..let's go home..." Manik said to everyone.

Dhruv and Cabir took the address and started on Dhruv's bike while Mukthi and Aliya started on Mukthi's bike.

Navya and Nandini accompanied Manik in his car and left to Manik's place.

ok....I know m late...very late....

Will try to be back within 15 days atleast...

Get ready for 7 day preparation...

And this Manik pouts too much...Doesn't he...??

Well,,,being the cutie of this story, he has to....:)

NOW I NEED A HELP GUYS...

After the most toughest exam of the gang, there comes Manik's birthday...

WHAT U GUYS WANT NANDINI TO GIFT MANIK...???

Will be waiting for ur suggestions in this...

And last thing...what u guys wanna see in each day preparation...?? Any specific scene..??

Mention these in your comments or PM me...