8. Day 3

The next day, party was planned at Aliya's place and Manik was already prepared for another surprise.

At the evening, all met at her place and Manik eyes searched for his cake.

"Manik..." Aliya called and he looked at her.

"So...ready for cake cutting...?" She asked side hugging him which wasn't liked by Nandini.

He nodded in excitement and she asked everyone to move to the lawn where she arranged pool party.

She opened the cake box and said "So for our book worm....Here is your cake baby....4 days to go..."

All hooted and he admired the caramel cake

He cut it and fed everyone but Aliya licked his fingers purposely which was keenly noticed by Nandini.

"Hello guys.." They turned to the voice to see Harshad, brother of Aliya.

Everyone smiled to him but Mukthi made a not-so-interested face.

He hugged Nandini more than the time required which unknowingly irritated Manik. He, without second thought, pulled Nandini and before she could react he fed her with piece of cake. He gave a look to Harshad and even fed him too.

She made a confused face but ignored.

"Chalo guys...let's dance..." Aliya suggested and played some soft music.

Cabir held Navya's hand to dance and Mukthi moved towards Dhruv. Aliya immediately went to Manik and he obliged while Nandini stared at them with unknown feelings in her eyes and most importantly heart.

While she was busy gritting her teeth, unable to do anything with her friend and baby, Harshad forwarded his hand for dance and she accepted with a smile.

Even Manik's eyes narrowed seeing Harshad's hand on Nandini's hand.

He couldn't take the scene infront of his eyes and in a fit of insecurity, he twirled Aliya more than the intensity to which she was about to land on her face, but caught by her brother on time.

Taking the opportunity, he took Nandini's hand and started dancing and Nandini smiled sensing his insecure feelings.

Fact is, neither of them liked sharing each other to others.

After they danced enough, they decided to study another chapter and completed it within next 3 hours.

It wasn't that late, so they decided to leave to their places.

"Shall I drop you..??" Harshad asked Nandini coming from nowhere.

But before she could answer, Manik came and said "Nandini....Chalo....and Bye Harshad.."

Nandini smiled a little and said "Bye Harshad.." to which he nodded.

Cabir dropped Navya and Dhruv dropped Mukthi.

Manik and Nandini were in his car when she cleared her throat to ask him something.

"Nandini..mein gussa hoon..." He declared already guessing that she is about to ask something.

She smiled seeing his pout face and said "Arey baby....gussa kyun ho..??"

"Don't use that tone to calm me..." He said in anger but she found that too cute.

She pulled his cheeks and he stopped the car.

"Arey baba...atleast tell me what happened..??" She asked in a sugar coated tone.

"You...You na...started ignoring me..." He said with red cheeks.

"Awwww....."She said while widening her eyes.

"What aww..?? You did.." He said and turned to other side. She chuckled and held his face with her hands and made him see her.

"What did I do Manik..??" She asked slowly.

"You na...hugged that fellow...kya naam hai uska...Harshad....and..and...and you also danced with him..and he touched you...where I didn't even touch..." He said showing his right on her.

She felt happy but asked "So..you didn't like that Harshad touching me..?? or you felt bad that you didn't get chance to touch me..??"

He frowned and said "Oh hello....you are MY friend...so I have the first right....and I didn't like that Harshad touching you..."

"And..no one has right to snatch you away..." He said and made an angry pout.

Nandini couldn't resist but hugged him tightly to which he was taken aback.

He smiled for the unknown feelings and wrapped his arms around her hugging her tightly and said slowly "Mujhe acha nahi laga..."

She separated and placed a small kiss on his forehead and said "I'M ALL YOURS MANIK..."

She confessed with pure heart to which he smiled brightly without knowing the depth of her confession.

Ignore mistakes...

Hope to see you soon.. I'm just losing interest to write anything...Sorry...

Will try to end every story soon...