10. Day 5

Both Manik and Nandini blushed whenever they thought of the peck which Manik did.

It was another usual day in college and they have to gather at Mukthi's place that evening. Mukthi and Navya left before everyone as they both are staying in same room and they both had an agreement of helping each other when their turn comes.

Navya cooked food and Mukthi did all decorations and other arrangements.

As promised, Nandini took Manik to the panipuri stall which he asked and started having panipuri along with Dhruv and Cabir. Nandini kept on watching Manik with love in her eyes and he stole glances of her some times.

When she was staring at him, he raised his eyebrows asking 'What' while stuffing another panipuri in his mouth. She just blew a kiss to which he was shocked and started coughing. She giggled at first but tapped his head to stop the cough while Dhruv ran for water bottle. He drank water and looked at Nandini who was giggling.

"Did we miss something..??" Cabir and Dhruv asked at the same time looking at their silent conversation.

Nandini stopped smiling and said "No...chalo let's go.."

They were about to leave but Manik stopped them and ordered two more plates panipuri to be parcelled.

"Wo...Navya and Mukthi.." He answered the question mark faces to which they smiled.

"Haa yaar wo lady bheem hume khaa jayegi..." Cabir taunted and Dhruv agreed saying "Yeah..aur wo madhubala bhi.."

Manik giggled listening their names and they started after taking the parcel.

Nandini was about to get down from the car but Manik pulled her back holding her hand.

"Kya tha wo...??" He asked.

"Kya...?? Kissy tha..?? Don't you know..??" She answered in the same tone of Manik like he did a day earlier.

"But I want a real one..." Manik opened up which made Nandini shocked.

"Manik....They might be waiting for us..." She said in a low tone when she found him moving towards her.

"I know..." He too said in a slow tone and was about to touch her lips with his but stopped when her phone rang displaying Mukthi's name.

They both moved back and she answered the call saying that they are down and are coming.

Manik was blushing while bending his head down and she smiled seeing him. She just ruffled his hair and said "Chalo..."

"But..." He made a pout face and she smiled saying "We'll continue later.."

He smiled broadly and they both went inside.

As usual they partied for an hour and then Mukthi brought the cake. The only excitement in all the parties for Manik was different types of cakes with different flavors.

He was so happy seeing the butterscotch flavoured guitar shaped cake.

"Guitar...!!!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Yes....and reason batao Manik..." Mukthi said looking at Manik.

"Mukthi....How do you know that I love guitars......" He was soooo happy and side hugged her.

"And I also know that this baby can play guitar very well..Hai ki nai...??" She asked hugging him back.

He smiled shyly and nodded making everyone surprised.

"So chalo..cut the cake..." She said and everyone cheered saying "2 Days to go".

"And here's your gift Manik.."Mukthi said handing over a red colour wrapped box which was pretty big.

He was amazed and opened to find a glass guitar.

"Wowwwwww..." He hugged her so tightly and thanked her with all his heart.

"Manik..play na once...We never even know that you play guitar.."Nandini asked.

He strummed the guitar and hummed a tune for a minute which made everyone out of their world.

Everyone clapped when he opened his eyes and he smiled bending his head.

"Chalo...Dinner lagathi hu.." Said Navya and they had dinner and settled to study.

Everyone settled on the couches while Mukthi and Nandini were going with water bottles.

"Mukthi.."Nandini called and she turned.

"Thank you soooooo much...I have never seen him so happy..." She said and Mukthi hugged her.

"Nandu..Pleasure is all mine..and please thanks math bolna..I know you like him...but thoda time dho to settle the things...sort your mind...Don't rush.." Mukthi said and Nandini made a confused face.

"I'm sorry but yesterday I saw you both on bed.." Mukthi said and Nandini stood silent.

"Wo..galthi se..." Nandini tried saying something.

"Oh..Nandu..Please don't explain yourself...I know you won't do anything wrong...It's just that I'm not sure about Manik's feelings...So it's better to let him know about his feelings..." She suggested and Nandini nodded with smile.

They joined others and started studying till late night and dozed off in the same positions.

Ignore mistakes...

Will try to end this one in other 5 updates...

Sorry for being pretty late...