Did you really move on

His fiancé, his freaking fiancé?? Is he serious??!

I mean I know 5 years is a long time but damn I expected him to hook up with girls or hell even had girlfriends but a fiancé?

I stood there in shock my mouth probably hanging wide open looking like a lost puppy . My boss was going to introduce me to my ex husband and his new fiancé.

I can do this . I can do this . I am Charlie Clarke and I can do anything. Even if that involves faking a smile to my ex husband and .....his fiancé. I couldn't say that last part without rolling my eyes.

I know I know I'm not giving her a chance but I'm a little jealous okay well maybe a lot. She's beyond beautiful and look at them they do look happy. maybe as happy as he was with me ? Maybe more ?

"And this is Charlette Clarke my personal assistant " Mr.Steele put out his arm to introduce me while making me visible to the couple in front of us .

Great just great. I'm not ready.

I didn't make direct eye contact with him until he extended his hand out to shake mine.

Shoot it's now or never.

I took a deep breath in and let it out before faking a smile and shaking his hand " pleasure to meet you sir " looking into his eyes. Gosh his beautiful eyes. I forgot how handsome he was. No Charlie no snap out of it.

"Pleasures all mine but please call me Cas" he said holding my hand longer than I expected. I jerked my hand out of his grip when that .. that girl spoke.

Oh I get to call you Cas do I? Freaking a hole.

"Arnt you something , you look so " she trailed off looking me up and down " mediocre i mean it's different I'm used to seeing couture not Macy's " his fiancé said batting her fake eyelashes with a well amused smirk on her face.

Macy's ? Did she just insult me ? Was that an insult ?

"Um  ? " I said biting my lip trying not to smack her across her tanned probably bought face.

I peeked at Cas who was already staring at me. His face filed with confusion and hint of amusement ? This ass is amused by all this really ? I stopped biting my lip when I noticed his eyes directly on them.

Shit shit shit....

"Now now Roni no need to hostile" Casper said trying to hide a smile. She cuddled next to his side and placed her boney well manicured hand on his chest showing her big ass diamond ring AGAIN of course.

It looks just like mine given a few more diamonds of course. But material things never impressed me I was just happy I got to marry the love of my life. Well ex love.

"I didn't see you with anyone are you here just for business no pleasure ?" She asked me with a giant smile on her face.

Not anymore , especially with your grubby hands on him.

"I'm here only as an assistant to Mr. Steele"

Cas looked confused probably thought I would be with someone, he clearly was.

The rest of the night went okay to say the least , some glances here and there from Cas but he always had his arm around Veronica. I couldn't blame him for being with her she's beautiful.