Proveing my innocence

*This chapter is going to be told from Charlie basically talking to her self in her room.*
Because why not :)
-------------------------------------------
It has been a week since the party and I'm not even one step closer to proving my innocence.

Might as well get started now while Aiden is at school.

Okay in order to prove I didn't do it I need to figure out somethings. Well a duh Charlie .

So A I need to find a motive ! Okay well it could be to get Casper and I apart , well ovbisly because he kicked my ass out.

But why ?

Hmm to humiliate me because they did a pretty damn good job at that.

Maybe so someone else could take him because that also happened to.

I'm getting no where with this.

On to suspects I guess probably will be easier, my number one suspect

VERONICA NASH!

One because she's a slut and two because she's a slut.

I'm only playing she's probably a very nice well maybe she's a , okay I don't know but right now she's engaged to my ex husband that I still love so excuse me for being a little bitter.

Well for starters she's marrying him maybe she wants to marry for money ? But she's rich to .

Or maybe she really likes him and I'm just a crazy ex that can't get over that he dumped her.

So suspect two ROSE DRAKE....

His mother really I mean I knew she didn't like me but she couldn't go through all that just to get us broken up , could she ?

Nooo , idk. She can't be that cruel , she did slap me though.

What about his brother and sister?

No offense but his brother is a bit dim like he could come up with a this master plan.

He's definitely out. No offense.

His sister and I were always close maybe to close she could of secretly hated me. She knows a lot about me she could of helped in this plan but I couldn't see her doing something like that .

But maybe she was persuaded?

How about His dad Callum Drake ?

Yea right he didn't even say a word to me he was so disappointed . He's always been like a father to me.

Considering mine is a sack of shit.

My dads idea of a good time is one where he has a bottle of alcohol in his hand.

Back to my ideas okay so aside from Veronica and the Drake family who else ?

His best friends ? No I didn't even know any of them like that.

But Who was the guy in the picture? His friend ?

I don't remember him but it had to be someone I knew right ? Because he believed it .

Think Charlie think ?

Uggh idk I just don't know who that guy was .

And the girl she looked like me who was she ? Why would she do something like that ?

This is so hard especially when I know nothing at all.

Wait if I don't have the money then who does ? Is the money even gone ? It has to be if it wasn't he would of believed me but who would do something like that ?

I started searching online VERONICA NASH.

Model of course ....

Wait her dad owns a company Warrens and Nash Co, why haven't I heard of this company ?
They make ammunition wonder why that .

Why is Mr. Steele working with Drake ? I'm mean we're a law firm only time people work with us is when they want help with financial things. 

Okay so I need to find out more about her dads company.

(Text message.)
Boss
Hey Ms.Clarke just wanted to let you know you need to be in by 8 tomorrow , business meeting and I need you there.

(Reply)
Sure thing , see you at 8.

stupid meeting. There always so early and boring why can't they just like video it to us.

Back to thinking.

So if the money is gone it has to be someone who wants money .

That's everyone in the entire world you really narrowed you options Charlie.

Why do I feel like I made this worse I feel more lost then when I started.

Okay got sort of a motive and some suspects now what ?

Execution .

When was that photo sent ? How was it sent? Did someone send it or did they give it to him.

All I know is he threw it in my face so

I need answers and I'm sad to say the only person that can help me is Casper.

But he'll never go for it.

Maybe I can get his brother , he won't even know what that's he's helping me.

Shit I don't have his number.

That's okey I'll just go to Drake Industry and talk to him they don't all go in at the same time .

I can do this , I can't do this

I can't I can't .

What if I get caught what if the person who's doing this finds out what I'm doing omg.

Breath breath.

Okay I'll be fine they can't do anything worse then talking away Drake which they already succeeded.

What if they take away Aiden ? They don't know about him right ?

No they couldn't and I'll have to keep it that way.

Okay I'm getting closer to finding out who did this. I think.

And see Charlie you got this .

Shit it's already 2 I have to go get Aiden.

Uggh my head hurts..