Grandparents

(Charlie's POV)

We're on our way to Casper's Mom's house. And every mile we pass my heart skinks further and further into my stomach.I can do this right ?

Casper grabs my hand and brings it up to his lips kissing it softly "This was your idea remember , you don't have to come" he was right. I didn't have to come Casper could of easily came by himself and get her to revel but knowing him she's probably to manipulate him or something. I love the man but he's such a mamas boy not that I'm complaining because Aiden will for sure be one but oh my Here I go rambling.

"He's my son to and if that b-" I looked at Casper giving him my I'm sorry face even though I wanna call that woman all the names in the book and then some i can't because she is his mother ." If she has something to do with this I want to hear it from her."

"And we will"

We stop at the house.Casper opens the door for me and I stand there shocked I haven't been here in years. Everything looks the same.

"I won't let her touch you" cCasper says placing his hand in the small of my lower back.

"Just like you did last time" I know low blow but he deserves it I may have forgave him but I won't forget.

His eyes have hurt and disappointment but not in me.

We get to the front door and he goes to open it his hand is half way there "Wait?"

"Wait ?"

"What if she has him in there what are we going to do?"

"We'll figure it out okay but we actually have to go inside to find out!"

"Mother?" Casper calls out. There's no answer.

We make our way to the kitchen where his mother is talking on the phone.

I can't help but look at her up and down. There she is smiling and laughing acting like there's not a care in the word. God for an older woman she is beautiful. What am I saying she's an evil vile woman.

"I'm going to have to call you back" Rose says before placing her phone on top of the counter. Her eyes light up when she sees Casper. Of course.

"Casper sweetheart what a nice surprise" she walks over and greets him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

She doesn't even acknowledge me. Which doesn't bother me because she never really did anyways.

She walks over to the fridge and pulls out some food.

"Mother we-"

I step closer to the counter and I cant hold back anymore I go off " you know where my little boy is don't you? Tell me where he is now!! .. you.. you ...BITCH..." Why was that so hard to call her a bitch I mean she is but being this close to her she scares me I'm not going to lie. She has that I'm going to murder you look on he face all the time.

Casper grabs me by my shoulders and pushes me back" What she meant to say is what's your part in all of this mother?"

She just stares at both of us for a moment and then laughs " What on earth has this girl been telling you?" She drops everything and looks at him concerned " did she give you something ? Are you high ? Please tell me your not on drugs?" She grabs him by the shoulders and looks into his eyes checking if he's drugged.

We look at each other confused ass hell" what no mother I'm not on drugs but you are going to tell me everything including where my son is" Casper demands.

"Our son" I whisper

"Right our son" he says rolling his eyes.

"Your son ? Oh my poor baby what had she done. She's made you believe you have a son. I knew this girl was good just look at her poor girl hasn't even brushed her hair" she looks at me with a discussed face.