The more the merrier

Right after Casper left I pushed Olivers arm off of me. "What the hell was that ?"

He started to laugh " what ? Did you not see his face , he was pissed"

He went back to sit at his desk and lifted his feet on top of it. He then grabbed a pen and tried balancing it on his lip.

Such a man child.

I sat on his couch with my arms crossed " What are you going to say when I finish helping you ?"

"Idk that you suck and I fired you" I rolled my eyes as he laughed.

"You know that's not true, I happen to be very good at my job."

"What ever floats your boat bruh" he said attempting a surfer guy accent,

"What does that even mean?"

"Idk but I heard it from the fairy odd parents so thought I'd give it a go. " he got off his chair and picked back up the file he handed me earlier." Here read this before anyone else tries to come in"

I took it and looked at it closely" bank statements ? Why are you giving me these ?"

"There yours from 5 years ago"

I looked at him confusion on my face. I didn't understand why he was giving me this " okay wha-" he interrupted me.

"Just look at it closely Charlie"

I looked at it again and agian. I don't ....wait

It has a lot of money withdraw from a ATM in Chicago. I never even been to Chicago.

"What is this"I said handing him back the file.

"Whoever set you up had been taking out money from your joint account, maybe the started first with this and then went to the company's money"

"Ya but why , wait you said set me up ? So you believe me ?"

He pulled a chair and sat in front of me by the the couch" Of course I do , I always did I just couldn't prove it but now I think we might have a shot"

I couldn't believe it is Oliver really going to help me but why ? And how did he come up with all of this by himself ? "why would you wanna help me , why go against your own family"

"Because your are my family. Even though Casper made the biggest mistake of his life doesn't mean we all have to. You deserve better than what you had to go through and I'm done letting it go unnoticed"

I hugged Oliver . I know he's not my real family and this is probably so wrong because I'm not supposed to still like his family but having someone on my side felt so nice. I still don't know how Oliver can come up with all these things but Ever since that day Casper flipped out everyone had been against me. All our friends stopped talking to me. I was alone. It was nice and I just wanted soak it up while I can.

Ring ring ring.

Damn my phone. I went to get my phone out of my purse. Aiden's school great" I have to take this."

"Hello?"

"Ms. Clarke , your son had gotten into some sort of a disagreement with another child if you could come down as soon as possible."

"Is he okay? Did he get hurt ? I'm on my way" I put the phone back in my purse and stood up.

I forgot Oliver was here.

"Your son ? You have a son ?" He looked surprised.

"Yes his names Aiden he's five"

All of a sudden a giant Chester cat grin grew on his face " who's the father ?"

"Um isn't that a little to personal ?"
I asked trying to leave the room.

A voice came echoing into the room. Then a girl came out of the closet. It was Darcy, Oliver and Casper's sister. She walked all the way to us with a smile plaster on her face " you idiot don't you see it's Casper's isn't it "

I started to get nervous fidgeting my hands " No i mean yes I mean . Wait why were you in the closet ?"

"Omg it is isn't it and that doesn't concern you" she said placing a hand on her popped hip.

"Darcy don't be dumb how can it be Casper's when they haven't even seen eachother for 5 years ?" Oliver said scratching his head.

Darcy looked at Oliver before slapping him on the head " the kid is 5 "

"First of all ow" he started to rub his head. He started to go deep in thought. Darcy looked to me before whispering " give him a second"

All of a sudden olivers eyes got big and he let out a giant gasp " omg you " he pointed towards me and then the door " and Casper" he started to hug me " I'm a uncle , how cool is that "

Darcy looked back at me " and I'm a aunt ?"

I start walking towards the door " I have to go "

"Fine I'll just ask Casper" she walked passed me and opened the door yelling " CAS-" I cut her off and pulled her back into the room " fine fine Aiden's is Casper's alright"

"I knew it " Darcy said .

"When can we meet him ? " they both said .

"You can't it's to soon"

"Oh come on give a better reason , what are you ashamed of us ?" Oliver said folding his arms.

"What no wh-" Darcy interrupted " then what is it you hate us ? Why can't we just meet him?"

I put my hands up to them in defeat " alright okay fine you can meet him just be quite , I don't want anyone else finding out "

"Your dealing with us , we're like the best secret keepers ever right darc?" Oliver said patting Darcy on the back.

"Well idk about him but I am" Darcy said pushing Oliver back. Oliver didn't like that to much because he grabbed Darcy's hair and pulled it not to hard but enough to make her back up " what do you mean I can so keep a secret " Darcy slapped Oliver in the back of the head " when Oliver when did you ever keep a secret you always tell dad everything "

"That is so a lie"

"Will you two stop it , I have to go " I said trying to get out of there because there making a scene.

Oliver walked closer to me " where your going to his school ? Let me go ?"

"No let me go I am more mature then him something bad is going to happen if you let him near Aiden ."Darcy said 

"She'll probably traumatize him."

"Both of you can come just stop arguing and be quiet "

"Alright mom" Oliver said and both of them laughed.

This is going to be a long day.