Privacy?

(Charlie's POV)

3 hours...its been three freaking hours since I seen my baby boy.

I'm a complete mess. I don't know what to do. there's no clues of who it could be. I could just go out and try to find him but I don't even know where to start I would probably just get lost.

Think Charlie think....

I decided to go into Aiden's room and sit on his bed. Who would wanna take my baby boy who ?

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I hope your okay an-" I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. They came out like a water fall.

"Here I thought you might need this"

I looked up and my eyes meet with Jorge's. Great that's just awesome.

I reach out for the cup of tea in his hand and try not to make eye contact with him " thanks"

He moved over to the window and looked out " look we will find him I promise"

Rage is all I felt when he said that. It's probably his fault my child is gone before I know it I'm blurting out "I'm sure YOU will"

"What do you mean"

I roll my eyes "nothing it's nothing"

He turned around and faced me " what's your problem with me ?"

Shoot is it that noticeable that I don't like him?
Hell yea....

"I don't have a problem"I say trying to convince him.

"In case you haven't noticed but my job is to know everything and I know you don't like me"

If that's the case why didn't he know someone was going to take Aiden?

I just look at him debating on if I should tell him I think he's the one that took my Aiden.

But then I remember... he knew about my hand maybe I can get him to say something at least.

I started to mess around with my hand.. ow definitely still sore but it's worth it.

He looked at my hand and then at me. " I wouldn't do that your just going to make it worse"

"How would you know?"

"I know that you pushing on it hurts and your making it bleed" he nodded towards it.

I looked down and damn it's bleeding again. I get up to get another bandage but Jorge beats me to it. He took out some bandages from his pocket and began undoing my old one.

I looked at him. He probably thinks he's all smart. I'll catch him.

I cleared my throat it's Noel or never Charlie "How did you know about my hand?"

"What?"

"My hand how did you know I cut it?"

He doesn't say a word he just continues fixing my hand.

"Uh Your probably going to need stitches" he stands up.

"Your not answering my question"

He sighs and looks at me " I can't tell you"

"Why"

"I just can't okay "

"Because it was you wasn't it ? The shadow I saw it was you"

He looks taken back but he didn't say it wasn't.

"I..I..wasn't even in the house at that time"

"Yea sure that's what someone in your position would say"

"He can't tell you because I told him not to" Casper says from the doorway.

Crap how long has he been standing there.
"What do you mean?"

"Jorge was just doing his job Charlie I assure you

"What spying on us? That's his job?" I half joke.

"It's not spying when I gave him permission"

"So what he stands outside looking through a window?"

"Not a window but through cameras "

"Cameras you put cameras in my house ? Your messing me arnt you?"

"Casper?"

I am beyond pissed off. First he gives Jorge the key to my house and then he puts cameras inside as well. What else did he do? Put motion sensors everywhere.

"You got to me kidding me?" I got off the bed and covered my body. Idk why I guess I felt WEIRD someone is watching me. oh but it's normal right. Not.... I'm in a crazy house right now.

"Look I know it's not my place but you have to understand it's not safe"

"I'm sure it is having you bug my house. How long have you been watching me?"

Jorge looks away " a couple weeks"

I look at Casper " a couple weeks. Wow."

"I was going to ask you but you would of said no"

"No shit I would of said no. This is invasion of privacy. Where are they at? In my bathroom?" I looked at Jorge " you watch me shower?"

Jorge got red " no never I wouldn't do that "

"Oh but you have no problem watching me everywhere else"

"There everywhere expect the bathrooms and your bedroom"

I feel so violated. Having a man I don't even know looking at me for weeks. Why would they do this?

"Why?"

"There's a lot of things you don't know Charlie I just wanted to make sure your safe"

I walk closer to Casper so we're face to face "Then tell me"

"I can't"

"You can't or you won't?"

He grabs my hands his " it's not that simple. I wish I could tell you but."

I get out of his grip and step back from him " you tell me right now or I'm walking out. I don't need you to find my son"

"Charlie please I'll tell you when the-"

"No Casper no more excuses. Tell me now. I want to know everything......