Flashback

(Flashback)

"Everything is going to be fine, your perfect.my mother will love you I promise" Casper says as he pushes the hair on my face behind my ear.

I look up at him. We're siting in my room on my bed. He wants me to meet his family. He's family oriented which I love but that's not really me. I don't have family so it scares me.

"What if she doesn't"

"She will Charlie"

"How do you know?"

"Because I love you and I know she will to"

He kisses me softly then starts kissing more passionately as I give him permission. He starts so feel up my dress and I stop him.We haven't done it yet. It's not that I don't want to I mean look at him he's gorgeous but it's just not the right time.

"Charlie??!" My dad calls from downstairs.

My stomach drops " oh shit my dads back" I hurry and jump off the bed shutting my door " you need to leave now"

Casper doesn't even look worried he just calmly gets up and starts putting on his shoes. Super slow I might add. He hasn't met my dad and I didn't want right now to be the time he does.

"Casper you need to leave like right now"

"Why? I'm not a kid Charlie I'm not going to run like one"

"Please Casper he cant find you in here"

"Charlie it's fine I'll talk to him"

"NO" I said louder than i intended.

Casper looks taken back but quickly nods. " fine what do you want me to do ? Hide under you bed ?"

I can hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Oh no ...no no no

"Leave now" I whisper pushing him towards the window.

He chuckles " are you serious right now ? You want me to jump out of your window?"

"CHARLOTTE!" My dad calls

"Go now , I'll call you later."

He get one leg out of the window before Turing to me " fine but you owe me one"

"Fine fine whatever you want" I say trying to push him to start going.

"A date tomorrow at 7 ?" He smiles

"Fine yes okay ? Now go please"

He gets out of the window " I love you Charlotte Clarke"

"Your crazy Casper" I say laughing.

"Crazy for you"

He climbed down the bush wall thing we have on the side of the house and went to his car.

I shut my window and the door slammed open.

"Didn't you hear me calling you ?" My dad asked

"I did"

"Then why didn't you come?"

He looked around my room and then at my bed.

"What have you been doing ?" He asked.

"Nothing just reading"

"Reading ? Your reading? Why don't you do something useful like clean the house or make food?"

"I'm sorry I didn't think you'd be home"

"You didn't think I'd be in my own house?"

He walked to my chair I had by my desk. My heart dropped yet again.