⚡CHAPTER - 3⚡

"Krithiiiii"

I came out of the trance when my dad called me.

"Come , sit down" .

I sat on the couch opposite to him.

"Mr.Aurora, this is my daughter Krithika."

"Krithi, this is Mr. Arjun Aurora."

My dad introduced me to someone who is an older version of the man infront of me.

"Namaste uncle" i wished him.

"Hello Krithi....You are looking beautiful."

I smiled and replied "Thank you".

Then he introduced me to the person opposite to me-

"Meet my son Hruday."

I said an awkward hello, to which he just nodded.

My mom went to bring some snacks and my dad started conversing with Mr. Aurora.

I tried listening to their conversation but the man opposite me keeps on distracting me with his intense stare.

Why the hell is he staring at me like that?

Is something wrong with my makeup?

I started sqirming in my seat and fidgeted with my fingers.

Just then my mom entered the living room with snacks and tea and sat down beside dad.

"So Mr. Aurora, why don't we let the kids talk to each other alone?" She asked after a while.

Mr.Aurora said, "That's a great idea and please call me by my name." My mom smiled and nodded.

Then she turned to me and said, "Krithi, why dont you take him to the garden?" My mom asked me.

I nodded.

I asked him to follow me.

We both went there and sat.

Silence surrounded us.

I tried hard to break the silence but no word escaped my lips.

What's wrong with me?

Me, the great Krithika, who can speak a mile in a minute, is nervous to talk to this handsome man with such hypnotising eyes and his -

CUT IT KRITHIKA!!!

Look Krithi, this is your chance to escape.

Tell him that you dont want to marry.

"I dont want this." I said.

"What?!!" He asked somewhat shocked..

"I mean i don't want this marriage" i said.

"And why don't you want this marriage?" he asked calmly.

I remained silent not knowing how to answer .

And then suddenly he shouted "Then why the hell did you waste my precious time!!"He glared at me.

"Why did i even come to meet this stupid girl" he muttered slowly.

But i heard that which made me furious.

"You are saying as if i am dying to meet you. Do you think you are the only one whose time is wasted?" I started leaving but suddenly i was pulled into a hard chest.

I slowly looked up to see two brown orbs staring at me.

"How dare you talk to me like that? Do you even know who i am?!" He shouted.

Just then his phone rang. He answered his phone without even everting his gaze from me.

"What is it?" He spoke into the phone. Whatever the matter is , it is not pleasant.

"How are his vitals?" He asked. OK! Now i am curious. "I will be on my way" he completed his phone call, looked at me one last time and then left without another word.

I stood there for some time just staring blankly. Then my super intelligent brain started working and analysing the whole scene.

It stuck on the word 'vitals'. What vitals is he talking about and why does he need them. Could it be......

I ran into the house and saw my parents entering the house . Hruday and his father are no where to be seen.

"Dad, is he a doctor?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, another chapter is out. What do you think about Hruday? Thank you all for your support. We are open for any suggestions from you guys.

Don't forget to vote!!!