📚CHAPTER - 26📚

Guysss!!!!
The video above👆we love it so much😍. You too have a look of it. Thanku for your votes and comments and here we officially announces the ship name of our leads Dr.Hruday and Dr.Krithika as ------

HRUTHIKA 💝😉💋.

Krithi's POV :

Sunlight hit my face as the morning rolled in. I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them to remove the haze of my deep slumber.

It's such a beautiful morning. I sighed happily looking around as the room is bathed in the sunlight.

Just then my alarm started ringing. I quickly shut it down but was distracted by a yellow post it note on the alarm.

Had to attend an emergency.
Won't be coming for breakfast...-it said.

No honey, not even dear....
How romantic!!!
Note the sarcasm.

What do you expect Krithi?
Its not like he is deeply in love with you!!!

Then the last night kiss came to my mind and I closed my eyes tightly to erase the memory...

Anyways, did he not apply leave for a week?!

It has not been two days since we married for heaven sake!!!

Its alright!
Let him work all he wants...
As for me, I have two more days till I have to go to work.

Just then my stomach growled. Oh my poor baby!!!
I can feel its sadness...

I could not even gift it an extra ice cream last night.

Ok. Now its time for breakfast!! Then I went through my daily routine and got dressed up really quick.

I made my way downstairs only to see dad at the dining table eating his breakfast with a news paper in one hand.

I shook my head at the sight. As soon as he saw me his face broke into a grin.

"Good morning Krithi, " he wished me cheerfully.

"Good morning dad, " I replied completely affected by his cheerful mood.

"How did you sleep last night?! Are you habituated here? " he asked with a smile.

"Its good dad. By the way where is Mom? " I asked him as I could not see her anywhere near.

"oh!!!You know your MIL and husband. Both of them are very much into their work!!" Saying that he just shook his head dejected.

"But don't you worry Krithi. I will accompany you for breakfast, " and that's how he is back to his usual cheerful self.

I just smiled back at him and got on with my breakfast. After I satisfied my tummy I walked back to my room.

My phone rang and a smile lit up my face as I see the name.

I accepted the call and said, "Hey stupid! What's up?"

"Hey, Krithi, " she replied rather nervously.

By the tone of her voice I can tell that she needs something from me.

"What is it stupid?!"

"You remember my paternal grandfather right!!! Well he is in hospital right now. His condition is critical and I need to be there. What you have to do is take my shift for heaven's sake, please baby, I know its been only a day since you got married, but try to understand my position. If I don't go, I can't imagine what happens to my...." she said all of it in one Breath.