🏕CHAPTER - 32🏕

Hey guyss!!!
Thanku for your votes and comments!!!
Now enjoy the chapter!

Krithi's POV :

"Don't come in my way. I will go to any extent to make my words come true. I will not think twice to kill you! So don't try to challenge me."

The last words came as a whisper but I can clearly hear the warning in it.

A shiver ran down my spine just hearing those words that too from a familiar voice which I cannot remember.

Who is he?
Why is he using such type of words?

I tried to see who the person is discretely from the gap between the curtains.

But I got the shock of my life when I saw Dr.Dhanuj with his mobile pressed to his ear and with an angry expression on his face.

My eyes widened immediately and a gasp was about to escape my mouth when a hand shot out and covered my mouth.

I turned my head to see Hruday and he removed his hand from my mouth gesturing me to be silent.

He then turned towards Dhanuj trying to hear the conversation and I too followed suit.

I did not hear anything more so I peeked through the curtain only to see Dhanuj leaving.

Looks like the conversation is over!!!

I sighed and was about to move away when I felt a warm breath on my neck.

"This is the reason why I wanted you to stay away from him. He is not what he looks like. I know him more than you. I know what he is capable of doing. So you better listen to my words," Hruday whispered in my ears and with that he left the place.

What happened between these two? Why are they always glaring at each other instead of interacting like normal people?

Just like that my super intelligent brain started working and produced many ideas.

Among them one idea stood out.
What if it is girl problem?

Like Hruday liked some girl and Dhanuj stole her away by playing some dirty tricks.

It hurt a bit thinking Hruday liked some girl!!!

Wait a minute, from what I know Hruday did not have such interests in his college life.

'But remember what that girl Amna said? They had something between them...' my mind reminded.

Is it related to her or what??

Arghhhhh!!!
Krithi,you better keep your ideas to yourself.

With that I sighed deeply and started leaving from behind these curtains making sure that no one is seeing me.

When I finally reached our table, Hruday is already sitting in his place and speaking casually to dad.

As soon as he saw me, he stood up and held the chair for me.

I sat down in the chair still in my confused state because of his recent behaviour.

Soon after my favourite part of the evening came and the dinner is served at the buffet section.

I am contemplating what to eat when Hruday stood beside me smiling.

I looked at him with a weird expression and he started asking me to taste this and that.

Did he hit his head somewhere? Why is he behaving like this?

When I looked at him shocked not moving much, he took my plate and went towards the serving area.