🍽CHAPTER - 37🍽

Heyyaa...
Thanku for your votes and comments!

Be aware!
Quadruple date ahead😋.

Hruday's POV:

"So now that I have your attention, gentlemen let's get to business! " came Krithi's voice.

Right now I feel like I am a prisoner who is about to be investigated by a higher officer whose role is taken up by none other than krithi.

"Do you guys know what I see right now?" Krithi asked looking at me.

When I expressed my confusion through my eyes krithi answered her question -- "Two grown up men who are still stuck in their 5 year old personalities."

"What's wrong with you guys? Why can't you fight like normal guys? " krithi asked .

"You don't know what happened. Actually--" came out another voice in the room which is cut off by Krithi.

"I know enough and it's childish. Oh god! I am talking to children," she kept continuing her lecture.

Well I guess I forgot to mention something.

There is another person in this room but I chose to ignore him as of the moment.

But it's getting quite difficult to ignore him as he is sitting right in front of me.

"It's not childish," That certain someone interrupted Krithi again.

Uh oh! I wouldn't do that if I were him.

Krithi turned towards him with an angry look on her face.

I don't like her looking at Dhanuj even if it's just to glare at him.

"I know you guys have a day off today. So put your stupid ego's aside and talk everything out."

"The vacation time for your friendship is up. I am going to lock this room until you sort out your differences," saying that she walked out of the room leaving me with this idiot.

Sure enough there was a locking sound outside the room.

I turned towards 'who shall not be named' to see him already looking at me with a blank look.

What now !!
Is he expecting me to talk to him first?

No way in the hell am I going to do that. I refuse to speak to him first. It's his fault after all.

So I busied myself looking around the architecture of the room.

Well, the room is built quite nicely!

After a while it got boring. Fortunately my cell phone is still with me.

Thank God the thought of tossing the cell phones out of the window did not cross Krithi's mind.

I played around with my phone for about an hour not caring about the man in front of me.

If he is adamant on not talking to me then let him be. I am even more stubborn than him. He ought to know that.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked at the name displayed only to let out a groan.

What does she want now?
Is it not enough that she locked me in this room?

I answered the call and slowly held the phone to my ear expecting her to scream loudly.

Instead I heard her calm and pleasant voice flowing through the phone.

"Hruday, did you guys talk? Is everything okay now? There is no furniture destroyed in there right!" She asked in a hesitant tone.

Wow!
She has so much concern for her husband. Note the sarcasm.