💄CHAPTER - 41💅

Hey guys!!!
Thanku for your votes and comments!!

Hruday's POV:

It's been a while since krithi stomped her way back to the hotel to change her dress.

After a considerable amount of time when I did not get the sight of krithi walking over here, I called her out of curiosity.

It rang for a while after which she cut the call.

What the!!!!

I called her again. This time she cut the call immediately. I was about to call her the third time but I received a message from her that she needs some alone time because apparently I bothered her too much.

If this is what she wants I will give her that. With that I started strolling around all alone.

She did not even meet me for lunch. At about 4 in the evening I thought she got enough of her alone time and decided to call her.

But before I could do that I got a message from her.

She asked me to meet her somewhere. She pinned the location in the message.

When I reached the place I was confused as hell.

Why would she ask me to meet here of all places?

I got the answer after a few minutes....

What I'm seeing right now is totally unbelievable!!

When I entered the fashion show, I expected that krithi maybe sitting in a corner with grief but I didn't expect her to be one of the models!

I know she is angry but...

I blinked several times with hope that my eyes are fooling me or may be I am hallucinating.

But how can I not recognise my beautiful Wife!

Her luscious hair, her sparkling eyes, the way she walks, I can't confuse her with someone else.

I would have loved to see her like this only if we are the ones present in this place, not with all these idiots gawking at her!

I think she is just showing me her way of 'you can't boss me mister' !!

Damn this girl!!

My blood boiled when the cameras clicked capturing her in different angles.

I know that this is a normal thing and they take pictures of every model but....

I want to be the one, who takes her photos and adore her beauty.

I can't contain my happiness seeing her retreating figure.

Atleast now people won't drool seeing her.

Why does she have to sway her hips like that anyway??

After her, one by one everyone came and went.

I didn't even look at them, just stood there folding my hands and thinking of different ways to teach her a lesson.

But for how long should I wait for this stupid show to end?

She is irrtating the hell out of me and when I try to teach her some good manners, she's again pulling some act.

We are not kids to play games and take revenges!!

We are grown up, mature doctors.

When will she realise that?
Being with her, even I forgot that thing!