🌈CHAPTER - 9🌈

Continuation....!!

Krithi's POV :

I immediately rushed to the ward to see her lying unconscious on the floor. I sent the nurse to contact the senior doctor immediately.

I checked her vitals and her B.P. is low with high heart rate.Her skin started becoming cold. She is bleeding profusely.

I quickly thought of possibilities in my mind. By joining all these signs I thought of the condition as PPH (Post Partum Hemorrhage).

I need to control bleeding immediately, or else it can be fatal.

I asked the attender to place her on the bed and I stared massaging her lower abdomen to control bleeding.

That didn't control bleeding so I asked the nurse to continue massaging.

I rushed to the cabinet where all the medicines are kept.

I need oxytocin right now. I checked everywhere but couldn't find it.

Don't panic krithi everything's gonna be alright.I calmed myself and again started searching. I finally found it.

Not wasting a second I quickly reached the patient and started giving her I.V. My senior madam came at that moment.

She exclaimed "What happened?!! I just checked her an hour ago, she was normal."

Nurse explained her what happened but I just concentrated on patient and her condition.

Soon bleeding controlled and I released a breath of relief.

Then I gave her saline to maintain her body fluid levels and vitals.I asked the nurse to bring a bottle of AB+ blood as she lost so much blood.

I continued the resuscitation and after sometime I came to confirmation that she is well

"You did a great job for a first year PG krithi, keep it up." My senior mam gave me a smile.

I smiled back and said "Thank you mam." She just nodded. Just then I noticed our HOD madam observing us. We both greeted her. She gave us a curt nod and went out.

My senior also left after a while. After I checked once again that the patient is completely fine I started leaving the place.

Now that the adrenaline rush is over my body felt weak and my limbs wobbles a bit.

I stood there and thought everything's been so fast.Just then that old lady came and thanked for saving her dear child.

"It's my responsibility as a doctor to save her aunty, no need to thank me." I smiled at her and she just nodded with tears in her eyes.

I asked her to inform me if anything happens and left for my afternoon classes.

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--