🎎CHAPTER - 19🎎

Hey guyss...
Thanku for your precious votes and comments.. 😘😘.
Most awaiting wedding chapter is here!!!
Go.... Read..... Vote... And comment...

## MORNING OF MY WEDDING DAY :

"Wow!!! look at you, Krithi. You are glowing sis...." Payal said looking at me through the mirror. I just gave her a small smile and looked at myself.

Here I am in the room given to the bride in this beautiful Lehanga being decked up. I am yet to put on some make up and do my hair.

If any other bride is present in my place she would be jumping in her place with excitement

But I can't say that for myself.
I am sure my marriage would be what we call 'the big fat indian wedding'.

The whole place is bustling with aunties fishing for juicy gossips, uncles trying to pretend like teenagers and the real teenagers and youngsters milling around bride and groom.

And don't forget the kids who are contended with playing among themselves without a care in the world.

I missed my childhood days. Those are the days I enjoyed my life the best.

Once we started growing up we will have to choose a dream and try to achieve it.

Then we have to get married and create a family and also don't forget the responsibilities that come with it.

Ughhhh!!!

What has my life become. I was broke out of my reverie because of a pull on my head.

Oh my god!!!

Are they trying to make me bald? I wish not. I cannot bear to loose my hair.

After a lot of tweaking and pulling of my hair, endless hours of sitting still for the magic of makeup I'm finally allowed to sit peacefully.

Just then Sne along with all of my cousins came to the room and announced that the Baraat has arrived.

From the minute they got a good look of me all my cousins kept on hovering over me with ooh's and aah's.

My mom who was adjusting my attire hurriedly went outside leaving Sneha to give final touch ups.

Meanwhile all my cousins rushed away to get a glimpse of the baraat.