🙅CHAPTER - 49🙅

Hey guysss!!
We know that it's long wait!
But please bear with us...

Krithi's POV:

Since Hruday is not willing to tell me what I wanted to know, I planned this visit to sea shore.

After coming here I started planning the methods in which I can succeed!

Well, that's not the only motive for today. I have a surprise for him.

"What now?" Hruday asked.

"Come, I have something for you!" I said and dragged him towards the shore.

I pulled him towards an isolated rock and leaned against it.

I started the conversation lightly just to complete my mission. I held his hand and started examining it.

"Hruday! You know how long your fingers are.. I just love them... That too they are very skilled... How can they be soo..." My babbling stopped when I felt his finger against my lips.

"What's the matter wifey! What exactly do you want to say? Do you want my fingers like this..." with that he started caressing my cheek.

"No it's just that I want to give you something but you are making me nervous......." I said.

"What? Are you going to kiss me openly or what?" he asked me smiling.

"What?! No!!!" I said punching his shoulder.

"What is it krithi? Will it be easy for you if I close my eyes?" he asked.

Isn't he my better half?

"Ya, that would help!!" I said.

"I heard a line somewhere.... that Sometimes the greatest relationships are the ones you never thought you will be in and which challenge your every view you ever had!"

"I liked it, but I never believed it. But you made me believe that with my heart."

"It's hard to believe but you are the beautiful thing happened to me, without my knowledge."

"When you settled our marriage, I was so angry, depressed and devastated."

"I thought I lost all my way to you....... But in you I found all the way back to me."

"I don't know when I exactly fell in love with you. Maybe it happened when you hugged me or when you kissed me passionately, or when we had deep conversations or when I'm cursing you."

"It was instinctive, like an effortless intake of breath. Everyday, I discover that I love you even more and in this vast universe I'll love you to the end."

"I want to be the girl who makes your bad days better and the one that makes you say 'My life has changed since I met you' ,"
by this time Hruday is smiling from ear to ear.

Oh, I think I said too much.
What can I say?
I can't stop the inner poet in me!

Or maybe because of all the quotes and pickup lines you saw in Internet.

My innervoice commented.

Shut up!!!
They are my own words, from the bottom of my heart.

Anyways, let's bring the real krithi to action.

"Don't smile too much, these lines are from one of the many love letters I got. I did some modifications of course...... " I said.

"I wonder who that tasteless fellow is. He misused those words for you. He could have written for someone who is worth it!" Hruday said smirking.

What?!
Where did his jealousy go?