🎁CHAPTER - 22🎁

Hey guyssss......
Thanku for your votes and comments... 😘 And continue your support like this...
Long chapter...
Go ahead and enjoy...

Krithi's POV :

Oh my god!!!

I can't run anymore...

I've been running for a long time.....

I'm in a big trouble. There is this big hideous creature chasing me. I kelp on running and running and running.

Finally I see a cave. I ran to hide in it. I am safe now.

uff!!!
Oops..
Looks like I said it too quickly because a huge stone fell on me just when I thought I'm safe.

I'm trying to remove it from above me but all my attempts are in vain.

I'm becoming breathless with every second and the creature is waiting just outside the cave to eat me alive.

Ever heard the saying 'out of the frying pan and into the fire'.

That's the situation right now.

Whether I stay here or go out. Either way I am going to die.

I don't want to die like this, I have many dreams to fulfill...

I gave a final attempt to push the stone over me but the stone didn't bulge.

I heard a loud growl from outside and I'm scared to death.

But suddenly the stone turned into a monster and laughed at me with its sharp teeth.

I'm petrified and closed my eyes tightly when the monster tried to reach my face.

And it whispered -- "I already told you darling. You should not push me away like that. The consequences will be very very severe."

The words felt so familiar. I jerked open my eyes just to see, the roof of the cave replaced by a beautiful white ceiling, the growls of the creature outside is replaced by the tick tock of the clock.

And finally the monster hovering over me is replaced by non other than my dear husband.

The only difference is the monster is ugly where as my hubby is utterly handsome.
Other than that everything is same to same.

Oh my god!! Did I refer him like that..

By the way why is he hovering over me??

I clearly remember that I slept in the opposite direction.

I rubbed my eyes to clear the daze of my sleep.

Slowly all the senses on my body started coming alive.
I felt tingles on my waist and I looked down to see his hand encircling my waist.

I tried to move my legs but they are trapped by his.

His right arm and shoulder are over me which is enough to make it difficult for me to breath.

Whereas, his head is in the curve of my neck and his lips are touching my neck and his every breath is tickling my ear.

I immediately started wriggling in his hold but he tightened his grip more.

I pinched his forearm to make him remove his grip.

He immediately opened his eyes and stared at me with blank look.

I immediately shouted in my defence -- "Why are you sleeping on my side? And why the hell did you sleep in this stupid position trapping me? What exactly are you trying to do Haan? "