Chapter 45: C and A

So I guess everyone had a party planned for me back at the house once everything fell through, so everyone headed back to my house – that sounds so weird, the Ramirez' house is my house. I sat in the backseat of my Dad's car, with my Mom in the front and both of my siblings on either side of me and a bunch of cars following behind us on the way home.

        I was sitting here smiling. Gabe sat beside me on his phone texting. Daisy was taking a nap and Joseph and Bianca were talking to me about my bedroom that they had Gabe and Grayson design for me. It made my heart beat faster over the fact that Gray still did that for me even though we weren't talking. When we pulled up into the driveway of the house, Grayson parking behind us and then everyone else parked along the street. I felt excited.

         I basically pushed the fuck out of Gabe to get past him out of the car and I immediatly went running for the house. I waited patiently for Joseph to come up the steps. As soon as he unlocked the front door of the house I ran in, but paused when I seen all of the decorations. There was a huge banner that read Welcome Home Alexis hanging across the room and a bunch of streamers and balloons around it too. I walked deeper into the familiar house to see a bunch of desserts, and food.

My stomach grumbled in excitement at the food.

  I turned around tears welling in my eyes. "Thank you guys so much." I said, stuffing my mouth with cookies.

"Come see your room!" Daisy yells – wide awake now. I let her grab my hand and pull me upstairs down the hall to the once guest room that is now mine.  She opened the door, pulling me inside.

I glanced around the olive green bedroom, every piece of furntiture in here was black and pictures filled the walls. I headed over to the wall by the window and seen pictures of me and my friends framed on the walls. There was so many pictures in here. On my nightstand was a picture of me from when I little along with a black lamp. On the other wall of the room was pictures of me with Grayson and Gabe. Then on the wall by the desk was a huge poster of Post Malone on my wall which made me laugh.

"You like it?" Grayson steps in, his hands shoved into the pockets of his suit pants. Daisy took off running out of the room after that – clearly bored.

I smiled nodding my head. "I love it. I love your idea with the Post Malone poster too."

"I knew you loved him." He shrugged his shoulders. "I was going to get you this one direction one too but Gabe told me no."

"Since when do you listen to Gabe?" I teased him, placing my hand on my hip.  "You definitely should have got it."

"I'll pick it up for you tomorrow." He responds, stepping further into the room and shutting the door. "You like the pics? We had to get your friends to give up a bunch of pictures."

"Yeah and I also like how things from my old room are here too." I said, picking up my snowglobe and shaking it.

   Grayson laughs, taking the snowglobe from my hands and placing it back to where it was originally – his dark eyes glanced back to me and before I could catch my breath he reached out and grabbed my hand. His touch burned me but I tried hard to ignore it by shutting my eyes tightly for a moment. His hand that was much bigger than my own opened up and intertwined it, pulling me down beside him on the bed.

There he goes again, completely leading me on.

I pulled my hand away from his and laughed awkwardly. "It's so weird that I live here now. It all seems so surreal."

"Alexis."

"It feels like a fairytaile. I'm waiting to be forced awake by life and find myself back with Tim."