Character sketch

Naira singhaniya

20 years old,orphan. Live with her Nana Nani. Her family died in a accident. She got a really bad injury in her head. From then she became mentally unstable. Wanted to be dancer. But her all dream crushed in that accident.

Kartik goenka

Kartik goenka

A charming boy

A charming boy.. Love his family. There are only 4 members in his family.. His mom,  dad,  his sister nd him..  Waiting for his true love.. Manage Goenka Industry with his dad..  26 years old...

Mannish goenka :kartik's father

Swarna goenka :kartik's mother

Vhishembir Maheswari :naira's nanu

Rajeshree Maheswari :naira's nani

Ok guys I'm so done with this "COPY" blame. I wrote this story when I was 16 and at that time I was a biiiigggg "Kaira" fan. As you know my first language is not English so I was weak in it. Then I started reading a lots of story in India Forums and Wattpad. I was so obsessed with Vrushy's two story "Yaha waha hain tu"" and "Perfectly Imperfect " those are my favourite book for all the time. When I started writing my fisrt book "You have completed me" it’s plot,story,character was only my imagination. But somewhere I put some scene or dialogue from Vrushy's stories on my both book. So you can find some similarities with those story somewhere. I then edited and cut out some scene and kept some. Still some people accused me for copying and reported on all of my stories. For that I unpublished all the story. But it's your love who brings back these stories.

But guys please stop saying it’s a copied story. Please stop this. I'm seriously hurt and I'm done with clarify myself.

If you still have some problem then don’t I repeat don’t read my book and stop this negativity. Peace.................. ❤