Let me hold you tonight

Naira hugged him back.  Suddenly Mannish word hit her... Naira pushed him and try to ran away. Kartik held her hands..

"Naira!  What's wrong??  Where are you going.. Kartik asked...

"Kartik please!!!  Let me go!  You wanted know the truth, right???  I told you..  Now please leave me...  Naira said.

"You love me right??  Then why you r still trying to go away from me??  What's bothering you, Naira??  Please tell me..  Share with me.  We can make it fine... " kartik begged..

"Kartik please. Mere liye cheze or complicated mat banao..  I have to go" Naira cried..

Kartik POV
"You still won't stay back?  You still not change your decision, I said .  She just look away..  "Can I at least know why??? I asked...

"Because I'm not good for you.  I can't even explain you Kartik" she cried..

"Good enough!!  Really! Naira you are the best thing ever happened to me. I love you soooo much. And I know it you love me too.  But there are something stopping you. I just want to know what it is ?? We can fight it back " I said....

"I wish we could!!! She said. But please Kartik, don't make this harder for me... I have to stay away from you...

That angered me. I was frustrated.  Heartbroken. What does she mean by that she has to stay away from me.. Why????  I felt someone stabbing my heart with thousand knives as I took step away from her. I turned my face and turned my face and walked back to the car. The sound of thundering filled my ears. It was going to rain and within a second I felt raindrops  on my face. I was soaking, drenched. I could feel the tear welling up in eyes.

I looked up at the sky and wondered.  Out of all the girls  in the world why did I have to fall for a girl who I could never have...??!   Suddenly I feel two small  arms wrapped around my torso from the back.  She rested her head on my back clutching me tighter than the usual..

"I love you " she said....

"Then don't go". I said.....

"I love you " she repeated the same words. I didn't know what it meant.  I didn't know whether she would stay or not.  I turned around and cupped her face with my hands. The raindrops rolled down her face..

Without giving a second thought I planted my lips on her. First she didn't respond.  I thought I'm forcing her.  I leave her...  But to my surprised she hold me back and smashed her lips on me...  We kissed on the rain..  We could feel the intensity of our love.....

I didn't wanted to leave her. I don't want to hear about any explanation of her leaving at that time..  It was only me and her..  No one else.....

That day about one thing I was sure if it isn't her.  It's no one....

Naira's POV
We are fighting but we soon make up. It's hard for me to stay away from him now.. Every bit of me now is craving for his touch, his voice, his lips. We kissed in the rain... He takes me to Goenka villa. We are all alone in the house.. I thought where mom and di..  He took me too his no,  our room. I'm in his room all drenched. So is he. We are craving for each other. We want to be part of each other for the rest of our lives. And if we aren't together in future.  That night,  I pull down my gourd.  I break all berries and go ahead to follow  mg instinct.

He leaned forward. He placed his lips on my.  They felt warm and gentle. I closed my eyes. Ma hands moved halfway to stop him but lost the resolve to do so as the kiss felt amazing. He kissed me long and deep. Never had a kiss felt so good. He had poured all his heart in the kiss. He continued to kiss me.  The intensity increasing every passing second. His finger lingered down the back of my neck.  My hand slid under his linen shirt already wet due to the rain and I placed my hand where his heart would be. What we did next was something I would never forgot. We made love. At the end he put his arm around me as we lay down side to side.  Oh!!  If only, I could spend my entire life in his arms...

I could feel the morning ray's seeping through.  I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the bright light.  A smile automatically crepped up on my face.  I wondered whether it was a dream.  But my doubts are cleared as I turned over in the bed to look most handsome man ever, Kartik.  My Kartik, he was shirtless, smiling.  I wrapped up myself in a cosy blanket..

"It wasn't a dream " he said as he pecked the tip of nose.. I smiled at all the memory of the night before..

"You look so beautiful in the morning".. He said making me flushed red.. It is so wrong to make anyone blush like that in the morning..

"Thanks " I said...

"Now you know last night was the best night of my existence" he said planting his lips on my...  I kissed him back and slipped in to one of his t shirt lying besides me. The only sound was that of the raindrops hitting the window pane.  It was slightly drizzling...

"Wo kartik,  I have to go..  Actually nani will tensed for me" I said...

"This is your home Naira.  I'm your husband.  Ok..  You are not going anywhere...  Is so that important then I will go with you..  You then meet your nani.  And then back to our place ok????  He ordered me...

I don't know. What to say.  What if Manish's goon will harm him..  That's bothering me...

Before I could think anything more.. I heard his voice...

"Come to the downstairs.  I'm gonna making something to eat "... He said

"Kartik,  can u plz give me something to wear...  Actually mine is still soaked...  I told him..

He held my hands and kissed on it..  He bring me to the cupboard..  He opened it.  The half of the cupboard was full of my dresses...  I was over warmed to see the room..  I didn't noticed yesterday..  My everything was just perfectly placed..  I touched them. And fell that to drops of tears rolled down from my eyes...

He moved me towards him..  And suck my tears.  "No more cry jaan.  Nothing will happen.  Everything will be alright. " he assure me.

But I was still scared..

"Don't cry anymore. Came first. Will make breakfast together. " he said.  I nodded.  And he planted a kiss on my forehead before leaving downstairs...

So here was the first update of 2018..  I know I'm late..  Sorry for that...

Pardon for any mistakes please 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Please do vote and inline comment.. Please please please.....

Love
Nikki
❤❤❤❤