I love you ❤

Kartik POV
Screw my life screwed everything. That's  exactly how I was feeling at that moment. I was driving to that place where I and Naira had been a day before I was shooted.

When she said she loves me and that night we made love......

Anyone would think that I was so stupid. Silly madly in love with the girl who left me. But I didn't care. I still went to the place which reminded me of Naira.....

Because I truly love her...

I steped out of the car. I went to the spot where I had kissed her. That was it. I just broke down. But I didn't want to cry again....

It was thundering. The bright blue morning was now dark grey. The wind was howling. The trees were looking as if they were dancing under the rain. It was getting cold outside.

And there I wa.  Standing alone under the dark sky. Getting soaked in the rain. My shirt was sticking to my body.

I hated the rains and that day the dark sky reminded me of myself. I was the sky and Naira was my sun. Now that she was gone, I was all alone. Like the gray sky was dark and sad without the sun. Kartik is incomplete without Naira.......

Naira's POV

I tried rubbing the tears brimming out from the corner of my eyes.I closed my eyes and thought of all place where kartik could have gone.

The first place that came my mind was the one  where we had gone the few days back. Where I had said that I loved him  and it was raining that day as well. 

My vision was blurry as I opened my eyes. I blinked few times and prayed that kartik was there and he was fine. I drove faster since there was not much cars on the road.

I had almost reached my destination.....

I looked at both sides of the road.  But no car or person was seen. And then suddenly my eyes fell on a familiar car. I have a sigh of relief as I saw the car. Kartik's car.........

My heart was still beating loudly as I saw him in front of me, all alone. I took slow step towards him. I couldn't hides my feelings anymore.

"Kartik " I manage to call him. It was raining heavily.

He heard his name being called. He opened his eyes. Which were closed as soon as he heard his name.

"Kartik I called out again. This time louder. May be he wasn't able to hear me. I thought...

Kartik took a deep breath and look at the direction from where was coming the sounds.

He gets confused as he spotted me there all drenched in the rains.

"Naira"!!!!??  Was all he manage to say.

I took another step closer to him.

"Hi"I said.

"Naira what are you.... " he said but I cut him off.

"First listen to me. I said.

"Look I'm sorry, I'm sorry OK???  I acted like a stupid. I was so insecure about our relationship. About you. I don't wanna go back to past. I don't care about anyone. Your papa forced me to leave you. But I was so stupid I agreed to him. After that he again tried to hurt you. I thought I am like a danger. I'm a course, I'm a burden to you. So I tried to be rude to you. I thought you and your family will  hate me. But nothing happens like that. I was wrong , completely wrong.
I continued and took another step closer to him.

"You are my everything. I know you love me very much. You never gonna leave me. As well me also. I don't exit if I don't have u. I know you are angry with me. That's y u told me those rough words today. I don't want to live in a guilt that I broke your heart because of my stupidity. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything....  I finished.

He was taken a back for a while after my long speech. He didn't know what to say. Of course he was happy. But it was like a sudden change for him. One moment his life was miserable. Next moment everything falls back  into place...

"Say something " I cried my voice cracked.

"What " he kept on looking blankly at me.

"Anything just say that you forgive me. I love you and I also know that  you don't "............ I started but he cut off me in between. 

"I love you " he blurted out...

"I love you naira. I always have and I always will" he said...

"I love you too forever " I replied...

The rains didn't seems to stop. We kissed in the rain. Our lips moved in sync as kartik smiles in the kiss. He tried to pull back but I only held on to him tighter. Finally, he gave up and grabbed my waist. He couldn't stop himself from wanting me more.

Finally we broke the kiss. And look into each other's eyes.

"Now what " I asked.....

"Now we go home and continue what we have just left incomplete " kartik said...

"And what exactly is that. I asked.

"Ummmm " he said and again pulled me closer.

I pushed him. "Besharam" I said shyly.

"Are patni ho tum mera yrr. Haq hain mera" he replied...

"Acca pati dev. To kya irada hain"???  I asked again..

"Wo to jab ghar calenge tab hi pata calega" he replied...

"Acca!  I'm eager to see that " I said..

Then we burst into laugh... He held me and look  deep into my eyes.

"I love you  " he said and hugged

I wrapped my hands around him.

"I love you more " I assured.....

This update has some dialogue and scene which belongs to Vrushy's "Yaha Waha hain Tu"

Last chapter has less vote. So please guys vote for that one too........

Love
Nikki ❤❤❤❤❤