Love is pain!!!!

Kartik POV
It's been two days since the accident. I got discharged yesterday. And also it’s been two days I last saw her. She bever visited me after that, nor called or massage. This is strange!

I was resting in my room. And heard a knock.
"come in" I said. My moom step inside and I saw someone behind. Naira! Finally she is here!!

"Kartik,  dekho naira ayi hain. She said and moved out only to reveal a very pale looking  Naira.

"Tum log batei karo. Main abhi aya"mom said and left the room, shutting the door behind.

Naira smiled at me which I didn't return.  "Kayse ho??? She asked.

"Top of the world " I replied.

"Kartik I'm sorry. Maine tumhe bohat miss kiya" she said....
Are you avoiding me,Or it's just me who think it is? I asked.

"Nehi kartik. Aysa nehi hain. Mujhe kuch kam thi. Main bz thi! She replied...

"Seriously Naira!!!  Busy thi. Aysa kon sa kam agaya tha jo tum itni bz ho gayi thi ki tum he meri yaad hi nehi aya. Yaha tak ak phn, ek msg kuch bhi nehi???  I told her...

"Kartik...  Main... Mujhe ghabrahat ho rahi hain. Main jab bhi tumhari as pas hoti hoon kuch na kuch galat hoti hain tumhare sath...  I'm afraid of loosing you Kartik ". She said. Her voice cracked at the end. I knew something is wrong. I just hugged her...

"You are never gonna lose me jan.  Aysa kya ho gaya ki tum ayse soch rahi hoon. Mujhe batao Naira.. Please share with me. I begged her....

"Kartik sab kuch itna easy nehi hain jaysa hum sochte rehti hain " she said..

"Just hold me kartik " I need you right now" her next word just worried me.  She was crying..

" Naira, what's wrong!!!  Na....  She cut me off..

Please, please " she pleaded. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Are you okay???  I asked weeping her tear by my thumbs. She nodded slightly. Her hands ruffled my hair  before tugging on the collar of my shirt. She inched closer to me and was about to kiss me, when I interrupted

"Naira just relax. I also want to kiss u. But first tell me jaan what's wrong??  I asked her.

"I will but before that I want you to love me. Love me like its our last time together. She said. Last time! Was she leaving!!!!!!???

"You are not leaving me. Are you??? I asked her. I was 99% sure, was a no.  But still I held on to that 1%. She looked up at  me.  Her eyes were full of tears.

Kartik I was going to tell you".. / I cut her off in middle.  I was pissed off. I felt cheated.

"Tell me when!! After kissing me???  Do you really think it's that easy! Playing with my feelings? With our relation? I Dom deserve this pain Naira. Nor you. Please tell me what's wrong?  We can find a solution together. Right?  I said still hopping. 

"I'm sorry " she cried.

" Stop telling this shit. And tell me why??? Why you want to leave me??? I asked.

"Kartik jab tum hospital main admit thi tab doctor bhi bol rahi thi tum hara bac ne ki chances bohat kam hain.  I was devastated.  I didn't want to loose you. Your father won't let us together Kartik. Your life will be in danger if you live with me. So it's better to be part away. I have sacrificed something. You...."

I vowed to never see you again or meet you. If I broke the vow your life will be in danger. What will I never want.

"You will be happy if I'm not into your life......  She completed.
..

I was stunned. I didn't know how to react. She is going to leave me just bcz of my father? Don't she trust me enough? That's what I got in return of my hopples love?

"Kuch to bolo Kartik!!!  She again spoke up....

" kya bolu main Naira!!!  Kya sunna cahti to ho tum? That I'm proud of you?? I shouted on her...

"How can you be so.... " I don't even have a word...

"Kartik please. I love you. She said..

"Nehi Naira. Ye payar nehi hain. Main nehi manta at least. Agar tum mujhse payer karti to tum ayse stupid harkat nehi karti...

You know what!!!  You are a coward. You can't love anyone. You just running away from things. You disgrace yourself. You are nothing but screwed up mess.  I said.

She was blank for a moment. "I'm sorry. Try to understand my situation Kartik. I can’t loose you"

"You have already losted me. Main tumhe apne pyar ka safai fete raha. Par tumhe koyi farak nehi parta na kisi or ke feelings k bade main???  To phir thik hain. Jaw jaha jaana hain jaw. Main nehi rokne wala ho tumhe..

Main apne apko dosh de rahi hoon tum jyse ladki ko payar karne k liye. Jiske liye payar sabd ka koyi matlab hi nehi hain.

"Tum kabhi nehi samjhogi ki main tumhe kitna pyer karti hoon mendak. "She said.

"My heart screamed provoking me to tell her how much I loved her.  I know I did.

As she started walking out of our room I caught hold her hand and spoon her around. She was startled by the sudden reaction as I pinned her against the wall.

"Don't ever show me your face again.I swear, I will kill you. I threatened. I couldn't believe those words that had escaped my mouth. But somewhere I actually meant that.

She didn't say  anything. She let a few tears drop and went away.

I realized. The pain of separation is immense. Falling in love is beautiful. Is easy . but falling out of love is painful. Is difficult. Sometimes even impossible. In my case it was the later. It was like walking on a road of thorns for my entire life lonely and forever....

Please vote and comment. I told you guys please vote for my story. But still...........

Don't disappoint me this time. It's took only 1 second to vote for a story. I'm loosing my confident...

Keep smiling......

Love
Nikki  ❤❤❤❤