The office visit. ( part 2)

She run away upstairs as she don't know how to escape from there..

'wait!! Aman and the employees too ran behind her.

It look like a rat is running and some cats are ready to caught her...

She needs to reach her nani soon. Running across the corridor dodging everybody she ran but was soon caught hold of by a man..

"Do you think it’s a park? Why you are running here and there? Who let you in??? Stop this drama and get the hell out of here before I throw you out. Got it?? He screamed.

Manish caught naira and vent out all his anger on her.

Naira's eyes well up. None at her house had ever raised their voice up on her.. Not even kartik... All pampered her...

She tried to wriggles out oh his hold and try to ran away.. But he pushed her making naira fall down wounding her forehead and knees..

That was it...

She start crying loudly.. Manish gets more angry on her..

"Nikalo isse office se bahar.. Agar nehi gaya to dhakka marke nikalo...

Wait a sec, main police ko call karti hoo.. Kartik ke room main ghus thi na cori karne!! Police ko hi handle karne do...." Mainsh took his phone and start to dialed a number when Naira spoke up

"Main cor nehi hoon.. Main galti se yaha ghus gyi thi.. Mujhe to ye bhi nehi pata thi ke ye meri friend ka office hain...

"Tumhari friend?? Koun hain tumhari friend?? Manis asked her wondering.....

"Kartik " wo hain meri friend"....

"Nice excuse".. Drama bandh karo apni.. Security security.. Bahar nikalo issse.... " manis yelled at her..

"Kartik" "Kartik " she scream with his name as two guards hold her hand tightly.....

Kartik who came out of the conference room just in time stopped hearing the cry. It was some what familiar to him.

Kartik POV,
Ye awaj!! Ye awaj to naira ki hi lag rahi hain.. Kahi wo yaha to nehi agaya.. Par wo yaha kayse ho sakti hain... Wo to ghar see park ki alawa or kahi bhi nehi jati... Offo kartik!!! Tu hamesa uski baat sochte rehta hain is liye tujhe aysa feel ho rahi hain...

"Kartik " it's time more louder... Now kartik gets confused...

"Ye to sach main naira ki hi awaj lag rahi hain.. Par wo aysa cilla kiu rahi hain..

Oh shit!!!!!

Kahi wo dar to nehi gaya itna sara log dekh kar....

He immediately went towards the source....

What he just saw was really disgustful..... Tow guards was holding her hand... Tears are continuously rolling down to her eyes...

Ye ho kya raha hain yaha. Tum logo ka himmat kayse huyi ise ayse pakarne ki.. Or ye roo kiu rahi hain?? Kya kiya tum logone?? Aman! Kya hain ye sab...

'Kartik ' the only thing she could say still sobbing...

'Choro isse' kartik ordered the guard...
They gets scared and leave her hand...

'Naira' kartik called her as she ran to him and hugged him... She cried..

'Friend main sach keh rahi hoo.. Main cori karne nehi ayi thi.. Mujhe to pata bhi nehi thi ki ye tumhari office hain... Or yr uncle hain na, ye mujhe police ki hawale karna cahta tha... Isne socha ki main yaha cori karne aya.. Main cor nehi hooo na.. Tumhe to pata hain bolo...?..

Kartik's heart aches.. He hug her..

K: shhh shhhh.. Chup ho jao.. Chup.. Koyi tumhe harm nehi karega... Main agaya hoo na.. Ab tum to tumhari friend ki sath ho... Koyi bhi tumhe chu tak nehi payega...

The staff look at their due..

"Ye sab kya hain??? Tum janti hoo isse?? Manish asked kartik...

He didn't look at his father and looked at Aman...

"Aman Naira jo bol rahi hain kya wo sach hain???

Aman can feel that something gonna happen to him if he didnt tell him the truth...

A: sir... Tho.. ra... Mi.... .mi...... Sunder..... rstanding.. Ho ho, gaya tha.....

Suddenly she pointed her finger towards Manish...

"He hurts me...

Kartik frowned and examined his friend, she had bruises and over her forehead and knees...
There were few red spot over her arms too..

He glanced at his father..

'Papa apne isse push kiu kia.. App aysa kyse kar sakti hain.... Isse jayda chot lag jati to.. Apko pata hain ye kitna rooti.... Kartik asked his papa..

"Kya hain ye sab. Or is sarak jhap ladki yaha kya kar rahi hain.. Or tum iska dost kayse ban gyi...

'Papa please.. Ye koyi sadak jhap ladki nehi hain.. Ye humari biasness partner Mr. Maheswari ka grand daughter hain... Or usse bhi jayda ye meri dost hain... To ap please usse ayse bat mat ki jiye..' Kartik told his papa...

Naira tum kiski sath ayi ho yaha?

Naira narrates him all d incident...

Oh no!!! Nani to tumhe dhund rahi hogi... Ruko main usse inform karti ho...

He dialed her no and she pick up the call...

R: kartik beta naira kahi mil...

K: Nani naira mere sath hain.. Main ghar ake sab batati hoon...

R: thik hain, thik hain beta... Tum jaldi se aa jao..

He cut the call, moving to naira he held her hand.

Naira calo yaha se. Nani wait kar rahi hain.. Kartik told her.

He warped her with his hand.. They were about to go when naira stop she get out from his embrace and stood in front of Manish.. She held her ear..

Naira is very sorry uncle.. Ap mere liye bohat pareshan hui hain na.. Or apki or kartik ki beach main ladai ho gayi hain.. Wo apse bohat rudely bat ki hain na? Main usse bol dungi, wo kabhi aysa nehi karega.. Par app mujhse naraj mat rahi hain please....

Naira said to him... But Manish didn't look at her..

Naira ho gaya. Tumhe maafi mangne ki koyi jarurat nehi hain. Ab chalo...

He dragged her with him. They reach the parking area.. Kartik open his car's door as she sit in the car..

When he heard some silent sobb.. he recognized whom the sobbed are belong.. He get into car.. Naira was still crying..

Main cor nehi hoo kartik.. Tumhe to pata hain na Bolo.. Par wo uncle mujhe galat socha usne socha ki main tumhari cabin main cori karne ayi thi.. Par aysa nehi hain.. Main galti se yaha agayi thi....

Kartik took her in a hug.

Naira wo to papa ka galat fehmi tha.. Ab to sab thik hain. Dekho hum safe hain... Ab tum rona bandh karo warna main bhi roo dungi

She smile...
Tum sach main mendK ho... Ab tar tar bandh karo...

Perfect.. Ab calei???...

Naira nods...

Kartik start the car, within 30 minute they reached Maheswari house...

Press the like button 😉

Love you guys
Nikki❤❤❤❤