In your arms❤❤

Kartik POV

I reached Singhaniya sadan.. As I entered I saw Naira was packing something and nani was sitting beside her.....

"Bitiya rani, tu mat jana!!!  Nani asked her....

" nehi nani, mujhe jana padega. In sabse dur..  Main apne ass pass Goenka family k koyi bhi member ko bardas nehi kar sakti hoon.. She replied...

I was sad to thinking of her leaving...

It was killing me from inside....

There was a long silent after nani and Naira saw me at the door step. I could see a tears drop from her eyes...

"Mr. Goenka,  ap yaha kya kar rahi hain???  Kuch kaam hain kya????  She asked me...

"We need to talk Naira"...  I said straightaway..

I had soo many questions buried inside me.. I have to know why she going to leave me.....

"Ok go on" she replied...

"Not here,  we need to go somewhere else"...  I said and before she could protest I was dragging her out of the house....

"What are u doing " she asked as I unlocked the car door and got in.

"Just get in already "I ordered. I hate the way I was behaving.. So dominating...

"Where are we going "she asked..

I don't know....

"What do u mean by I don't know???

"Matlab mujhe nehi pata Naira...  Now plz just shut up.. I yelled. I could see her tearing up besides me. I was being a jerk and I knew it. The fact that I was loosing her is so disturbing...

"What is wrong with you??  Are u planning to kill me like you're father did with my parents????  She yelled back....

"U know that very well,  I never gonna harm u..  Because I love you and you love me too.  And u didn't forget anything....  I shouted on her...

She looked at me shockingly.. She couldn't believe that what I just say...

"Don't look at me like u didn't know that..  I again told her...

"Look kartik there is nothing like that..  I seriously don't know what are u talking about.. Please let me go...  She cried....

"Just stop the car!!!  She said.. I sighed and break the car abruptly.  We had halted in middle of nowhere. It was deserted road bordered. Both the side by trees. We are nearly out of city.. Naira got down followed by me..  She didn't bothered to say anything..  But started walking away...

"What are u think of yourself???  You will do what you wanted???  You know that I love you and you love me too...  Then what the f***ing has stopped you??  What is that??  Come on, tell me..... Why you being selfish????   I said her...

She hang her head low and started sobbing.. The sight of it making me go weak on knees.

I wrapped my arms around her from the sides of and nuzzeled my face through her hair. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said.  I whispered in her eyes.. She cried..

"It's okay, why you are even apologizing. You were right. I'm selfish.. She said.  She was so weak and fragile in my arms that I feel like holding her forever.. 

"Don't say that. You are not selfish okay??  It was just I'm afraid and tensed of loosing you!!!  Please. I'm sorry....  Don't leave me please.  I said...

She gently pushed me away. "You can never loose me..  I will always be part of you.  She said...

"But you still didn't accept that you hadn't forget me.. And you love me???  I asked...

"Yes I didn't forget anything. And I love you " she cried....

My happiness has no bound..  I feel like top of the world..  I took her in a bone crushing hug and placed a kiss on her forehead.  To my surprised,  she hugged me back and  this was all I wanted.......

So, there is a little update. And  this is the last update of this year...  I'm really thankful to all of you guys..  This year I got many things..  But best things was your love and blessings..  You are the best....  I wanted your help, blessing and love in 2018 also...... Please be with me and support me guy's....

             Happy New Year 2018

Love
Nikki
❤❤❤❤❤❤