Making decision 🤔

Naira's POV

I brust open the door and ran away straight to my room with tears flowing from my eyes.

My bags were already packed.  Only things left was to check everything again and again.

I saw Keerti di was standing at my room.

N: di ap yaha. Is waqt???

K: look naira mujhe nehi pata tumhari or kartik ki bic kya huyi hain. Or main apni papa ki harkat ki liye tumse maafi bhi mangti hoon. In fact hamari puri family is k liye sharminda hain.  Lekin naira kartik tumse bohat pyar karta hain.  Wo tumhari bina jee nehi payega. Please use chor k mat jao.

Dekho main uske safai dene ki liye nehi ayi hoon. Par kya karu uske halat dekhi nehi Ja rahi hain mujhse. Tum please aysa mat karo...

Tum usse payer karti ho or wo bhi tumse behad payer krti hain. Please itni beautiful relationship ko mat todo. Agar kuch hua hain to kartik ko batao. I know you guys can fight back any situation.

Agar tum use is bar chor kar cali gayi na naira to wo mar jayega naira. Nothing can make him more hurt. Please ayse mat karo. Please.....

Di said all things at a time. And she just ran away.  Al I just could was crying. What should I do. 

"Think about it u still have times" when two two people loves each other nobody has power to separate them "  Nani told me and went from there.

"Is she right? I'm not heartless. Kartik loves me. I love kartik. Then why am I running away from such a beautiful and perfect life.

When two people loves each other nobody has power to separate them. Nanis words keep ringing in my head.

I look at the clock. I have still 20 minute to make a decision.

"Oh naira what's taking you so long. Just go to him and tell him how much you love him and go back to him. Don't ran away from him!!!!!!! That's what my heart said.

"Shut up!!!  Don't listen to your heart go away from him if you truly love him. Stay away and let him to be happy without you. You are not meant to be together".  My mind said.

"Shut up " I yelled and held my head in hand. I realized there was nobody in my room expect me. I let tear slip from my eye and look at the clock.

I took my passport in my hand. Where is the guaranty that manish will not harm him if I leave him!!! He can do anything as much as I know Manish.

I thought about our moments. The way he held my hands. The way he said me he loves me. Those care, those tears they are really hurting. Everything flushed in front of me...

"Am I really ready to let all this go"????  I asked myself. I closed my eyes and the immediate response that came out of my mind was

"No" I said aloud. I can't live without him.

"Yes, I'd made my decision. Doesn't matter what happen next.  Nobody knows the future.  I want to leave the happy and perfect life with my husband, my life, my love. Nobody can harm him. I will always be there for him. I'm not gonna leave him. Not this time nor in future.

I didn't realize I was smiling like and idiot. I'd let go of all the promise. There was nothing that could stop me from being with him. And that's because we love each other.................

I threw everything away and rushed downstairs and find Keerti di and Nani standing.

"Bitiya rani. Tujhe to ab tak nikalna caiye. Teri flight hain na???  Nani asked.

"I'm not going Nani. I'm going to stay.  I'm going to apologies to him for my silly behavior and everything" I said....

As soon as I said that her frowned turn to a warm big smile. Keerti di came to me and just hug me. I could feel she was crying.

"I'm soo glad that at last you make the right decision" di told me.

"I need to meet kartik. I've to go and see him. Now"!!!!!!!

I almost jumped in excitement and gave Nani a small hug and flew downstairs. Out towards my car....

"Main a rahi hoon kartik. Hamesa ka k liye. Ab hum sare zindegi khusi khusi rahenge......

End of POV....

______________________________

Not checked. Pardon for any mistake 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

So tell me how was the chapter. I know its  boring and short.  But  don't forget to  vote and comment......

Most awaited "Milan" in next part.  See you soon. Till the keep smiling. Keep loving Kaira/Shivin....

And of course keep loving me😉

Love
Nikki❤❤