Back to home???

Kaira left for the airport.
Manish was getting more and more angry. Kartik can't do this, he can't leave. If he will leave he will not able to control him. He have to stop him. But how!!!! He has only one way to stop him. Yes!!! He will accept naira as his daughter in law for now.. He can't think anything right now. He grabs his car key and left behind them..

Natasha also run behind him. This fell family members in confusion.
Keerti : mom, papa kaha cali gayi?? Or wo cudeli bhi nikal gayi.. What is he up to??

Swarna : pata nehi beta. Bhagban kya cahti hain kuch samhaj nehi aa raha hain..

R: ab to bas un logoke liye prarthana karne ke wagar humare pas or kuch hain nehi..

Swarna and Rajeshree shared a hug..

On the other hand
At the airport.
Kaira were waiting for the flight announcement. Kartik look at naira who was busy playing with her bangles. Kartik took her hand....

K: naira promise me, tum mujhe kabhi nehi chorke jaogi.. Main tumhe sare khusi dunga.. Tumhe kuch nehi hone dunga..

Naira smile and nodded her head in no...

Main mere pati ki sath kabhi nehi chorne wali..  Wo mujhe jaha rakhega mai. Waha hi rahungi. Or tum to mujhse sabse jayda payer karti ho..  To main tumhe kayse chor kar jaungi....

Kartik hug her and kiss on her temple.

What naira did next just shocked him.  She also kissed him on his both cheeks and temple..

Kartik was numb at her antics. At the same time he heard their flight's  announcement.

Naira calo flight ka time ho gayi hain "he told her blushing.

The stand up and move to go..

Kartik beta" they heard that someone was calling kartik.  Kartik look behind and saw that Manish was standing there.

Kartik beta I'm sorry. Pata nehi kya ho gaya tha mujhe. Main kayse apne bete ka khusi chin sakta hoon.  Bohat bura bap ho main. Tum apne papa ko ayse saja mat do. Use chorke mat jao.  Main Naira ko apna bahu man cuka hoo. Please ghar calo " he said folding his hand..

Kartik just ran and hug his papa.
Papa ap ye kya kar rahi hain?  Ap aysa mat ki jiye please. Main kahi bhi nehi jaungi. Main khus hu ki ap mere peyar ko samjha. Mere liye ye hi bohat hain. " he said still hugging him.

To beta tumne mujhe maf kar dia? " he said crying.

Papa bas.  Ap ayse mafi mat mangoge. Main nehi hoo gussa apse. He told him..

Naira beta, idhar ana. He called her.
She came near him.

He hug them both.. 

Aj se tum hamai ghar ki bahu ho. Main apne bete or bahu ko apne sath le jane ke liye ayi hoon.  Calogi mere sath??  He asked her.

She nodded in positive. He again hug them.

But this time with a evil smirks..

All of this was witnessed by Natasha.
What is he upto!  Uske dimag main chal kya rahi hain??  Mujhe uncle se baat karna padegi. She thought..

K: papa caliye.

M: ha calo...

All the p

They went back to home. Family member gets happy seeing them back.

Swarna and Rajeshree came running to them..

S: Mainsh ji. Ap in logo ko le aya. Mujhe pata thi, ap jayda der tak usse gussa nehi reh payega.

Aj un dono ko rest karne do. Baki ka baatein kal karenge. Keerti Naira ko Kartik ka room tak chor do.. Or Mrs Maheswari, ap aj raat hamare guest room main rahiye.

S: ha ha beta. Jao so jao. Bohat raat ho cuki hain.

Kaira goes to their respective room. Swarna, keerti and Rajeshree also goes to their room.

Manish sat on the sofa.

What the hell uncle!!!  Apne mujhe kya insult karne ke liye yaha bulaya hain?  Ya phir apke bete bahu ke married life kayse calega wo dikhane ke liye laya hain?  Agar apne mujhe mujhe ayse bartab karenge to bhul jaiye apki 100 crore ke deal ke bade main.....

Natasha!!!!  Kitne bolte ho tum beta!!!  Kya laga tumhe maine us ladki ko ghar main apne bahu banane le aya hoo!!! 

Matlab!!  Ap kehna kya cahti hain?  Mujhe kuch samhaj nehi aa rahi hain

M:Chc chc chc kitni bholi hoon tum!!  Main use yaha laya ho taki main use apne haato se mar sakun!!!

N: wow uncle!!  Apne to pura kamal kar diya!!!  Kuch socha hain kya kayse use apne raste se hata sakte hain??

Manish look and Natasha and smirked
evilly. She giggles..

At kaira's room..

Naira started to step in in the room. But kartik lift her up lovingly. She look at his magical brown eyes.. She could see pure love in those eyes.. But she was not in stable mind. So that se couldn't understand her mind.. Kartik lay her in the bed.

Naira bohat rat ho cuke hain. Tum change karke fresh ho jao. Main ye hi hoon.. He said.

Mera dress do.....  She said cutely.

He brings her clothes. She goes to change the clothes.

After some time se came out from the washroom.

Tum so jao main abhi aya.. He goes to
get fresh.

Naira sat at the couch. She was roaming in the room. She stand infort of the mirror whe she noticed that her hairline was empty..

"Nayi naveli dulhan agar bina sindoor ke rahegi to phir bo asuv ho jayega. Par yaha par to sindoor nehi hain. Kya karu?  Main to niche bhi nehi ja sakti. Kartik kartik!!!!  Bahar ao mujhe kuch cahiye..

Haa naira ek minute.. he said from inside.

She again  sat on the couch.

After almost 10 minute kartik came out( 1 minute bolke 10 minute main nikla 😂😂)

He saw that she has already sleeping. He came near the couch and again lift her up and lay aside in the bed. He covered her with a blanket and kisses  on her temple. He was about to go when he noticed a paper fell from her hand. He took the paper and started to read it..

Dear newly husband,
                               nani kehti hain ki nayi dulhan sindoor ki bina nehi rehti. Nehi to asuv ho jati hain.  Meri sindoor washing ke sath sath cala gaya. Mujhe nehi pata sindoor kaha hain. To tum sindoor le ake mere mang bhar dena. Mujhe neend aa rahi hain. Main or jag nehi sakti..

Your newly wedded wife.....

He was just smiling..  She is so cute. She is so different. In her this condition, she also care for her husband. 
So he opened his drawer and bring out a vermilions small box. He took some vermilion and filled her hairline. He switch off the light. He lay besides her. She hug him between her sleep. He smile and hug her back.

The night ended with her hugging
him in sleep..

He couldn't sleep. She was very thankful to God..  Just one day, and everything just changed. He got his love, he got his wife. He look at her unblinkingly....... And the night passed..

Pardon for any mistake..

Love
Nikki❤❤❤