Chapter Three.

Dedicated to  Animals3016 ❤❤❤

Ayla.

I walked into the living room and cringed as I saw my parents kissing. They pulled away and mum was blushing whilst dad smirked.

"Uhh- I'm just going to go upstairs-" I said slowly and made my way to the stairs.

"Nonsense sit down with us darling, I have some news." My dad said and waved me over. I walked back awkwardly to them and my dad chuckled. "Princess don't be like that, its completely normal, how do you think you were made?" He smirked and mums blush deepened. I shook my head, "Baba just tell me news before I run upstairs." I threaten.

I took a cookie and nibbled on it waiting for dad to announce his news.

"Well, I wont spare all the details but a wealthy business owner came to our Kensington branch and dined with us. He then asked to meet with me and we arranged a deal to have his company cater our food." He said and my eyes widened, I jumped onto him and screamed. "Dad that's amazing! I'm so happy and proud of you!" He embraced me tight and I heard my mum laugh, she joined the hug and kissed my cheek. We released our embrace and I grabbed some water. "Oh Ayla be ready for six we're going to celebrate at their house." Dad states, "Who's house." I ask.

"The owner of the company, he invited us over." Dad replies.

I peered at the time and it was already almost five, I should start getting ready. I leave to go upstairs and start my shower. After I had rinsed and washed myself I planned what I should wear. I decided on a black dress with red decals. After some selfcare I applied a little makeup and wore some jewellery. I then parted my hair and left it as normal not bothering to do anything to it

Before I went downstairs I sprayed some perfume and picked out a small bag placing my things into it.

Mum looked gorgeous as usual, wearing a red dress that synched in at her small waist and flowed out until her knees. I help her apply some lipstick and dad comes down, he wore a fitted black shirt with black trousers. My mum whistled and dad chuckled before wearing his coat and grabbing his keys.

We began making our way and I played music whilst reading an assigned book from English.

Once the car stopped I looked out of the window,  in awe at the beautiful house in front of me.

"Wow." Mum said and held my dads hand, I shivered, mentally scolding myself for not bringing a coat as the harsh autumn wind penetrated my skin. The sun had set not too long ago and the lights of London had shone brightly through the dark teal sky. It was a view to savour.

Dad buzzed the gate and security took his name.

"Stephan Salvatore." My father states and the gates opened a second later. We walked to the door and knocked. A woman opens it, her uniform similar to a maids from a movie.

"Hello, Mr. Salvatore. If you will, please follow me." We did as told, following closely behind the woman and if you thought the house was pretty on the outside it was magnificent on the inside. She led us inside where a man who looked to be in his early forties sat. Next to him was a woman, she was very pretty. Her appearance made me think she was young but the way they were sitting must've meant they were companions so she could've been in her mid thirties.

The man stood up and went to my dad. "Stephan, so glad you could make it, lets go to the dining room. I do apologise as my sons a little late." The man shook my dads hand and the woman hugged my mum.

I stood awkwardly as they exchanged words and hugs.

"Sorry for being late I-" I heard and looking to my right I see Ryder making my heart stop and my stomach sink. He looked at me shocked probably wondering why the girl he despises was in his foyer. I put two and two together and realised that his dad was 'the owner of the company.'